𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom were walking through Hyde park in London. The serpentine river was shining in the sun and Tom was walking beside you.

He was holding you hand and was gently caressing your palm. His grip was warm and gentle in yours and all you could focus on was his soft touch.

Tom had asked you on a date. You had known each other for a while and you both liked each other, but Tom made the first move.

You knew him from school, but only really near the end because Tom enjoyed different things to you.

His interests were drama and dance and yours were art and science.

You were walking through Hyde park happily with the sun shining until you saw a squirrel.

Tom jumped a bit. "Sorry, squirrels are just scary." He said and then you laugh at him. "You're scared of squirrels, but they are so cute."

"Oh you don't know what they can do to you, have you seen how fast they can run, never trust a squirrel."

You laughed at him and then stared to walk again.

You reach a bench and Tom let's you take a seat. The bench is located in a place of the park where the sun in shining.

"Wow. You look beautiful y/n." He says.

You blush slightly from his kind words and then sit on the bench.
"Thank you." You reply smiling uncontrollably.

Tom takes some food out of his bag and you eat together while you watch the river shimmer in the sun.