𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You were laying in your bed, alone.

Tom was in Atlanta shooting the 'Spider-Man 3 movie' so he hadn't been with you for a while.

That night, you were finding it hard to fall asleep, you were rolling around in your bed, trying to find a comfortable position, but every time you turned, you just could find a way to fall asleep.

You stared up at the ceiling and just thought of Tom.

You wished he was there next to you. You wished you could lay your head down on his chest and hear his heart beating.

You thought about Tom gently stroking his hand through your hair or him gently caressing your palm.

After a while, you closed your eyes. You still couldn't get to sleep, but you closed your eyes hoping that you would.

While your eyes were closed, you could feel light coming in through your door and you could hear the noise of the door opening.

You opened your eyes slightly and saw a silhouette of someone familiar.

"Tom?" You say almost silently.

"It's me baby. Why aren't you sleeping?" Tom asks you concerned.

"Because I can't get to sleep." You reply, your eyes slightly shut.

"I'm here now darling, you can go to sleep." Tom whispers.

"When did you come back from Atlanta?" You ask him.

"I got on the plane yesterday morning. I wanted to surprise you." Tom said to you, a familiar warmness in his voice.

"I missed you so much." You tell him.

"I missed you more." Tom says as he pulls his T-shirt off over his head.

Tom takes his clothes off and gets ready to go to bed. He had jet lag, so he was exhausted.

He walked over to the bed and slowly slipped his body under the duvet.

You reposition your body so that you are laying against Tom's chest.

"When was the last time you slept?" Tom asks you.

"I don't know, I can't really remember the last time I slept through the whole night." You reply.

"Well you can got to sleep now. I'm home." Tom whispers to you.

The words 'I'm home' make tears form in your eyes.

You had missed Tom so much and all you wanted to do was hug his as tight as you can and never let him go.

Tom placed his hand on your head and gently stroked his fingers through your hair (he knew you loved that and that it helped you sleep)

He held your hand in his and you listened to his heart beat as your head rested against his chest.

All the things you had imagined were now true. Tom was really home.

"I love you so much. Sweet dreams my love." Tom whispers as you drift off to sleep in his embrace.