𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom was getting ready to go to his 'spider man far from home' premiere.

He was wearing a burgundy suit, which you thought was definitely his colour.

You were getting ready to go with him.

You were wearing a black silk dress, with a black bag.

Tom opened his drawer and pulled out a pair of glasses.

"I didnt know you needed glasses" you stay to Tom as you watch him put them on.

Tom turns back around to look at you.

"oh I don't, when I wear glasses, its a fashion statement" he replies with a smirk.

"well they suit you" you tell him.

When you are both ready to go, you get into the car and drive to the premiere.

You see Zendaya and Jake standing together when you arrive.

Zendaya was wearing a red and black dress, but she pulled anything off, so you weren't surprised that she looked amazing.

You look at what Jake is wearing.

He was wearing a blue suit with a green tshirt.

He was wearing the same shoes as tom, but you knew you liked Tom in them better.

You and Tom got out of the car and walked over to them.

"hey guys!" Jake says as he sees you approaching.

You and Tom both say hi.

"I love the dress y/n, you look amazing!" Zendaya says to you.

"thank you so much, but you look gorgeous" you tell her.

Even though you were with Tom, you still couldn't believe that you were friends with Zendaya.

Tom took your hand as you all walked to the photographers.

"can we get a photo with Tom and y/n?" the photographers ask.

Zendaya and Jake stand back and Tom puts his arm around your waist.

"you two look amazing!" a photographer says.

When you both get your photos taken, Tom takes your hand again and you walk back to your friends.

"I am so lucky to have you, you look amazing" Tom whispers into your ear.

"you look amazing too Tom" you whisper back.

"you guys really are the cutest couple" Zendaya tells you and then Jake nods in agreement.

You smile and then Tom turns his head and places a gentle kiss on your lips.