𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom's POV

y/n wasn't answering any of my messages or calls. I had been trying to contact her for a while now, but she wasn't responding.

We were in an argument the other day, I had said some things which made her mad, but I didn't expect her to ignore me for this long.

Later that day I laid in my bed and looked up aimlessly at the ceiling.

It was a cold winters day outside.
"Cold sheets, oh, where's my love? I am searching high, I'm searching low in the night." I said to myself as I dreamed about y/n. I missed her.

I grabbed my phone from my beside table and dialled her number for the 100th time.

My heart began to beat faster when I heard her voice.

"Hello." She said. She didn't sound too annoyed, but I didn't say anything that would make her upset.

"Y/n!" I say happily, "look, I need you to hear me. I am so sorry for what I said, but I really need you home. I miss you."

There was a silence for a moment after I spoke. I could hear the wind at the other end of the phone. I knew that she was outside somewhere.

"Open the door." She says.
"What? Why?" I ask her confused.
"I'm outside you idiot." She replies.

I run to the door and quickly open it. I see her standing outside there, her big white coat on.

"Y/n, I'm so so..." I begin, but she jumps into my arms and kissing me on the lips. Her cold skin against mine.

"I missed you too Tom." She whispers as she pulls away from my lips. "I'm sorry for what I said."

"No, don't apologise, it was me. I'm sorry." I say to her and then press my lips against her once again.

I hold onto her legs as she wraps them around my waist. I close the door behind her and then take her to my sofa in the living room.

I place her down and help her get her coat off.

I kiss her again and then the two of us sit on the sofa for the rest of the night, happy that we are finally reunited.