𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom was currently in the process of making Spiderman 3. You weren't too busy with work so when Tom told you that he was going to Atlanta, you decided to go with him. You needed a trip anyway.

It was currently pretty warm in Atlanta, but as winter was approaching, so was the cold weather.

Of course though, you didn't mind that it was becoming colder because nobody was stopping you from laying in bed all day.

Tom was in the kitchen making some coffee for himself, you wanted him in the bed with you so that you could cuddle tightly into him.

He came back into the bedroom, lifting his arms to reach the door frame (something you found more attractive than you should have) "would you like a coffee?" Tom asks you "or maybe a tea?"

He still had his arms extended upwards which made his muscle stand out more than they usually had.

Tom usually gained more muscle for his Spiderman movies because obviously he was a super hero.

"can you come back to bed for a little while longer?" you ask Tom, trying to give him puppy eyes to convince him to cuddle you.

"oh darling that's all I want, but if I could stay in bed with you all day, trust me, I would never leave." He tells you, smiling down at your face as you still lay there in the bed.

Tom gives in after a few moments and walks over to the bed to give you a gentle kiss on the forehead, his lips were soft against your skin, giving you the feeling of butterflies.

"get into bed." you whisper to him again.

Tom moves his head away from you and then rests his eyes on your face.

"I have a better idea." he says with a smirk.

"what could be better than this b..." but before you could finish speaking, Tom interrupts you by lifting you up out of the bed and holding you in his arms, the duvet still fully covering you.

"there you go." tom says finally.

he walks you into the kitchen, still holing you in his arms and places you down on the bar stool beside the island in the kitchen.

"so, did you want coffee or tea?" he asks you, looking around the kitchen to see where he had put his coffee cup.

"I'll have a coffee please." you reply.

You laugh a little at the fact that tom just lifted you (and the duvet) to the kitchen.

"what's so funny?" he asks curiously as he turns around to look at you.

"oh just you Tom" you smile at him snd then wait for him to bring your coffee.

"and here you are my love." Tom says to you handing you the mug.

You hold it tightly in your hands, feeling the heat of the drink warm up your body.

Tom walks over to you and wraps his arms around your body. You could warm up with the coffee In your hands, but the best warmth was Toms tight embrace. The best thing you could ever ask for.