𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- I don't remember if I have already used this song, so if I have then I apologise.

Tom's POV
As I sat in my bed, wishing to have y/n's body next to mine, I thought about all the memories she and I had shared together.

I missed her so much. She was away with her family, but I wanted to see her so badly.

When I thought about the memories we shared when we first met, it made me think about how I wanted to go back to the night we met.

Things weren't bad, but they were different. Because of my job, I'm not always at home and it's harder for us to see each other, but when I first met y/n life was easy and it was easy for us to be together.

Now with things like the paparazzi and people writing shitty news articles, it's hard for me and her to go out in public.

She had once told me that she was getting annoyed because she hardly ever saw me. I could understand what she means because it is true, I'm always busy.

That was one of the reasons she and I broke up.

She had said:
'I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.'

This made me think, if it weren't for my acting career then I would be able to see y/n more, but I can't choose between them and I know that she doesn't want me to quit my job for her.

After a while I grabbed my phone from my beside table and dialled her phone number. She picked up the phone almost straight away.

"Hello." She said on the other end of the phone.

"Sorry y/n it's not an emergency, I just wanted to hear your voice that's all."

I hear her laugh on the other end of the phone, joy running through my body because I know she is happy.

"I really miss you Tom." She says.

"I miss you more." I reply.

We say goodbye and tell each other our love, but saying things like that are never the Same over the phone.

I remember when I first said 'I love you' to y/n, I wish I could go back.

Take me back to the night we met.