𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Y/l/N- your last name

You are sat in class. It was a maths class and this was your worst lesson. You were never good at maths, so sitting in the class just made you want to cry.

As the teacher draws on the board to teach the class, you turn your head to gaze out of the window.

It was sunny outside and all you wanted to do was to sit down with Tom against the tree outside.

You think about sitting in Tom's lap in the sun.

One time Tom had taken you to the top of a hill and sat with you. He had told you stories about his past and he had told you what it was like to be a celebrity.

He had never told anyone those stories before, so when he told you, you felt happy because he trusted you.

Tom sat against the tree while he played with you hair and all you could imagine right now was him doing the same.

Tom knew that you loved it when he played with you hair, he did it in the night because it helped you fall asleep.

You were still gazing out of the window, daydreaming of Tom.

"Y/n, hello can you hear me?" The teacher called your name a few times trying to get your attention.

Finally after your teacher tried many times to get your attention, you snapped back into reality.

"Sorry Miss." you say, "what was the question?"

"Number 6b in the book please." She says. You turn your head down to the book, but have no idea what she is talking about.
"Sorry, but I'm not quite sure what the answer is." You reply.
"Well Next time pay more attention Miss y/l/n." The teacher tells you and then gets back to teacher her class.

You don't really listen to what she just said because all you are thinking about is Tom.