𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- sorry for not updating my story for like 4 days. My internet crashed for some reason and I had no data 🥲 but I'll try to update this story every day again and thank you all for reading it, I honestly appreciate you all so much <3
——-

You wake up in the middle of the night and stretch your arm where Tom was sleeping.

When you feel nothing, you Turn to look, but he's not there.

"Tom?" You call quietly, expecting him to be in the bathroom, but he was not.

You get out of bed and walk downstairs.

As you walk half way down, you hear Tom talking to someone.

You slowly peek your head through the banister and see him and Nikki sat on the sofa.

You hear your name in the conversation so you nosily decide to listen in.

"I just love her so much. Her smile is so beautiful, when I see her laugh my heart smiles with her." Tom says to his mother.

"I'm so happy you found her," Nikki begins, "she is perfect for you!"

Tom and Nikki proceed to talk about you for a while, saying how funny, beautiful and kind you are.

As you sit on the step you realise how in love with Tom you are.

When he says that he has never met anyone like you, you think the same.

While you are listening in, your phone goes off in your pocket.

"Oh god" you say under your breath as Nikki and Tom turn around.

When they see your face, the two of them smile at each other.

You get up from the step you were say up and walk downstairs.

"How much of the conversion did you hear?" Tom asks embarrassed.

"Oh not too much." You lie.

Tom smiles cutely at you and then walks towards you.

"Let's go back to bed." Tom says to you and gently takes your hand.

"Am I really the one for you?" You ask him.

"Yes, you have always been the one for me y/n." Tom says to you with a smile as you walk up the stairs.

The two of you lay down on the bed and Tom gives you a quick kiss.

You lay your head down on his chest and hear tom whisper, "I love you so much."

You whisper back with, "I love you too." And then the two of you fall asleep.