𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝟐 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

since people enjoyed the last 'reverse icks' chapter, I'm writing another one, so I hope you all enjoy <3

1) You and Tom go and get slushy's in the middle of the night:

"Tom," you whisper as you softly shake your boyfriend out of his slumber. "Tom, are you awake?" you ask, but from his half-asleep groan, you assumed he wasn't.

after a few moments of you shaking Tom, his eyes finally open and he turns over to look at you. "what is it? are you ok?" he asks in his sleepy voice, low, but sweet.

"yeah I'm fine I just can't sleep. sorry I woke you up."

"I'll always wake up for you. is something keeping you up, or are you just not tired?" tom asks, sounding genuine. he strokes a hand up and down your back.

"I'm just not tired." you tell him.

"well then let's go somewhere. come on." Tom begins to stand up off of the bed.

"but I'm sure you're tired, I wouldn't make you do that."

"I won't be going back to sleep anytime soon and I'm the one who offered to take you out, so take my hand, my love and let us go on an adventure."

and this was the reason you fell in love with him.

"well then Mr Holland, when you put it like that..." you take his hand and he pulls you up off the bed.

"wait, I need to get changed." you remind him as he pulls you out of the bedroom door.

"why? you look perfect in anything." tom doesn't give you time to think and before you know it, you're sat in the passenger seat of his car.

you watch with a smile as tom starts the car up. "now get ready, my dear, for the adventure of your life." tom smirks over to you before checking his mirror to reverse.

"is that so?" you ask. "well, I guess you'll have to show me this adventure."

after about 10 minutes of driving, you make it to the gas station. "is this the destination to the adventure of my life time?" you ask.

"now don't doubt the gas station, take my hand and I will show you the adventure."

Tom walks towards the passenger door and opens it up for you. "my lady." he says with a smirk as he leans his hand out to you.

you place your hand in his and he pulls you out of the car as the two of you run into the gas station laughing like children.

"this is where the adventure begins." he says, his hands out pointing at the gas station.

"actually," tom begins, pulling you towards the slushy machine. "this is where the adventure begins."

tom grabs a slushy cup and makes you a red slushy. "here It is babe." he smiles, handing the the large slushy. he then grabs another cup and makes himself a blue slushy.

"are you gonna do that thing where you say we should kiss to make our tongues purple?" you ask, holding your cup with 2 hands.

"you read my mind."

when the two of you leave the gas station, you sit in the car again and drink your slushy's until you both get brain freeze.

"let's see if your tongue is blue." you say, holding your head because of the brain freeze.

"is it blue." he murmurs as he sticks his blue tongue out.

you nod with a laugh. "Is mine red?" tom nods in reply.