𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You walk to school every day. It was raining outside and sadly the weather matched your emotions.

At least when it rained it was as if the sky was crying with you.

You walked through the gates of your school and in the distance you saw a group of boys.

They were the popular, bad boys. The main 'bad boy' in the group was called Tom.

Bad boys were never your type because you thought they were toxic, but Tom was different.

He was so good looking, his hair complemented his fair skin perfectly, the way he smirked at everyone was flawless, the way his eyes glinted when the sun shone down on him. You just loved everything about the famous Tom Holland.

Tom was like a celebrity in your school, but you still watched him as if he wasn't.

You walked past him, watching him as you walked by. He turned his head and looked in your direction.

Tom looked even hotter than usual. His hair was wet and dripping on his forehead, his eyelashes were thick with rain water and his clothes were drenched.

As he looked in your direction, he shot you a smile. You felt like you were going to melt or become one with the rain. You couldn't believe that the most popular boy/ the boy you had been in love with for as long as you can remember just smiled at you.

You couldn't believe that Tom had actually just acknowledged your presence.

You kept walking though. The rain still dripping onto you, making your body shiver.

The rest of the day, all you could think about was Tom. His gorgeous smile, his eyes glinting when he lifted the corner of his lip.

All you wanted was for his to grab you by the waist, pull you towards him and kiss you passionately as the rain fell over the two of you.

As you left your next class, you saw Tom standing with a group of people.

You tried not to look over at him again, but obviously you failed.

Tom looked over at you again, but this time, not only did he smile at you, but he winked at you.

He then turned his head and you walked away, again your legs feeing like jelly.

All you wanted was Tom because he was the poison you were dying to drink.