𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom had told you that he was going to the park near where to hr lived.

You were staying with him, and did occasionally, so you knew where he would go.

Tom often walked Tessa at the park, which is how you knew not many people went there.

You grabbed a hoodie and put on some shoes so that you could go and walk to the park.

It was pretty much pitch black outside.

The sky was a dark blue colour and the stars were out in the sky.

When you were standing on the grass, you looked around to see if you could locate Tom.

It didn't take you long to see Tom laying down on the grass.

You didn't hesitate to run over to him, you weren't worried, just curious at what he was doing out so late.

"Tom, is everything ok?" You as him, slightly startling him.

Tom jumps slightly and then turns around to meet your gaze.

"yeah I'm fine" Tom says with a sigh.

You sit yourself down next to him and place your head on his shoulder.

"No you're not, you don't just come out in the middle of the night and lay in the middle of the park." You tell him with a little laugh.

You don't ask him too much more, you just let Tom speak on his own.

"Ok, ok. I know it sounds silly and I always say this to you, but being a celebrity can be really hard." Tom begins.

"I know Tom and it doesn't sound silly. All your problems are normal. We all go though problems, whether we are famous or not." You remind him.

"thank you y/n, I don't know what i'd do without you" Tom exclaims and then gently kisses your neck.

"so why did you decide to come to the park?" you ask him out of curiosity.

"well when it is dark and the stars are shining in the sky, i like to be outsie so can count the stars. i like to set myself impossible tasks when i am stressed to take my mind off of the pressure. its kind of stupid" tom laughs a little.

"no its not stupid. i think its a good idea" you reassure him.

"i love you Tom and i want you to remember that if you ever need anyone to talk to, then you can always talk to me" you let him know.

Tom smiled and then nodded, letting you know that he appreciated you.

You looked out into the sky as the stars proceeded to shine.

You did as Tom said and began to count the stars in the sky.

'1, 2, 3...' you began as you looked at the sky.

'Tom looked over at you and smiled at your concentrated face.

He placed a kiss on your forehead and then wrapped his arms tightly around you, not letting you escape his embrace.