𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"I'm really nervous." Tom says to you.

"It's ok babe, I know you are going to get that Oscar." You reply to Tom, calming him down.

He leans in towards you and steals a kiss from your lips.

The two of you walk hand in hand out of you door and get ready to go to see who wins the Oscar.

Tom opens the passenger door to the car for you and you step in.

He then walks around the car and sits in the drivers seat.

"Let's do this." Tom says, mainly to himself and then starts the engine.

Tom's mum, dad, three brothers and Harrison said that they would all meet you and Tom at the awards, you just had to make your way there.

When you arrived, you saw Nikki leaning against the wall and then shortly after saw the rest of the family.

Tom strode over and pulled his mum into a tight hug.

"It's so nice to see you mum." Tom says as he hugs Nikki.

You walk over and give Harrison, paddy, Sam and Harry and hug. You were close with Tom's family and saw them often, so it was fun when they were around.

You, Tom and everyone else walked into the room and took your seats.

Tom took a seat beside you and you held onto his hand for comfort.

It was a while until they did the big announcement of who was going to win the Oscar, which Just made Tom even more nervous.

He wasn't all nervous though, he was mostly excited at the fact that his movie 'cherry' was nominated.

When it finally came to them announcing the awards, you squeezed Tom's hand a little tighter.

The names of the nominated movies were read out and then they announced Tom's.

The suspense was killing everyone in the room, the atmosphere was so thick that you Could cut it with a knife, all you wanted was for them to read out Tom's name.

"And the Oscar goes to..."

Tom stroked at the palm of you hand and then looked over at you.

"I love you." He whispers.

But before you could reply him, the Oscar winner is announced.

"Tom Holland, Cherry!"

A jolt of surprise runs through you and Tom's body.

"You did it Tom!" You say to him as he stands up.

Tom smiles the brightest smile and then walks up to the stage to go and collect his award.

"I just want to say thank you to all the people who have helped me grow my acting career." Tom begins.

"I don't want to keep you all waiting with my thank you's so I'll try to make it quick." He laughs.

Tom thanks many people who have helped him, theatre teachers, dance teachers, acting coaches.

"I want to thank the Russo brothers for giving me the part in this movie." He says.

Tom then looks at his family and says a small Thank you to them.

"And finally I want to thank my beautiful girlfriend." Tom looks lovingly into your eyes and as a tear streaks down cheek.

"If it wasn't for her support I would not be standing here today. Many people have helped me get here, but she is the best support I have ever had and the best girlfriend I could ever ask for, so
y/n, thank you. I love you so much." He walks down the steps and back over to his seat once again.

"Tom I am so proud of you. I love you so much!" You pull Tom down to kiss him before he can even take a seat.

You can't resist the taste of Tom's lips against yours.

He sits down next to you and places a hand on your thigh.

"I really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you my love." He whispers.

A/N- ok but I think Tom should definitely win an Oscar for cherry. He was amazing! I am so proud of him! 😭