𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You sat on the Ferris wheel, watching all the people below you.

You decided to go on the Ferris wheel alone because none of your friends wanted to.

As you sat watching all the couples below you, you wondered if you would ever find love.

When the Ferris wheel came back to the ground again, it sat there for a moment as more people got on.

"Hey can I sit there?" A beautiful man with brown hair said.

"Yeah sure." You reply.

He steps up into the Ferris wheel seat and sits beside you.

"I saw you sat alone and wanted to sit beside you." He told you.

"What's your name?" You ask him.

"I'm Tom." He replies.

His face was gorgeous. He had the most amazing jawline. His hair was perfect and he just looked amazing.

"So what's your name?" He asks you.

"I'm y/n." You say to him with a smile.

"That's a gorgeous name."

You blush a little and then look away because you don't want to embarrass yourself.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing on your own?" He asks with a little smirk.

"Well my friends ditched me, so I guess I'm stuck here on my own." You tell him.

Tom rolls his eyes and then laughs, "well they don't sound like very good friends to me."

You laugh and then turn back to face him.

The Ferris wheel begins to go up.

You see all the people below again, but this time you feel happy because you have someone sat next to you.

"Have I seen you before?" You ask Tom.

"I'm not sure, but I am an actor so you may have seen me on the tv." He replies.

"Wait, you're Tom Holland." You say surprised.

"Yep that's me."

"I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you. I guess I'm not very observant." You chuckle.

"Oh it's no worries, I'd rather not be recognised than have 100 fans charge at me."

You think about what it would be like to become a celebrity.

"It sounds hard being a celebrity, I wouldn't be able to do it." You say.

"Well if you were, I would be a fan." Tom smiles at you and then pushes a strand of hair from your face.

"Sorry, your hair was just in your eyes." He mumbles.

"Thank you." You whisper back to him.

When Tom pulls his hand away, you feel his skin brush off of your cheek.

When the Ferris wheel comes back down, you and Tom both step out and begin to walk around.

You hold onto your arms for comfort as the breeze becomes colder.

"Here, take my jacket." Tom says as he takes the coat off of him and puts it around your arms.

"You are cute and a gentleman." You say with a smile.

"Oh so you think I'm cute?" Tom looks at you in a way that makes your body get goosebumps.

You blush at Tom again and once again get embarrassed at your lack of control over your feelings.

"Thank you for the jacket" you say.

"That's not problem. Anything for you my darling." Tom says and then looks over at the food stall.

"Let's get some candy floss!" Tom announces to you excitedly.

You follow him over to the food cart and he hands you some candy floss.

"Can we get a photo?" Tom asks you.

"Now I feel like a celebrity." You joke. "But yes, we can get a photo."

Tom pulls his phone out and takes a selfie with you, both of you eating your candy floss.

"Can I get your number?" Tom asks shyly.

You smile at how easily you just met a celebrity and how he was asking for your number.

"Yes you can also have my number." You give Tom your number and then both of you part ways.

"I'll see you around." You say.

Tom nods and then goes and finds his friends.

You couldn't believe that you had just met Tom Holland and he was flirting with you, but mostly you couldn't believe the fact that you didn't even recognise him.