𝐍𝐖𝐇 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓

A/N- VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!! If you have not watched Spider-Man no way home and would prefer not to read any spoilers, then please do not read this chapter. Thank you :))

Sorry for this chapter, but I just want to rant about the movie, so enjoy? I guess

i'm sorry in advance, but I'm starting this rant off with the sad stuff because I can't get over it. Aunt may's death absolutely broke me. And the parallel where Peter says "it's just me and you" really made me cry. (Even though I didn't notice when I was watching it because I was too busy bawling) but my opinion is that I think it's good she died. Because if she didn't die and she was amongst the people who forgot who Peter Parker was, I feel like that would have destroyed me more. But I miss her very much.

what broke me the most was Mj (and Ned) forgetting Peter. The coffee scene at the end really did hit a nerve. And it broke me when Peter was rehearsing what to say to Mj, but when he saw the plaster on her head, he just smiled because he knew that she would be safer without him 😩. It is a lot though to tell someone that you used to be together and were In love when the person doesn't even remember. But HE PROMISED. HE DIDNT EVEN SAY I LOVE YOU BACK.

THERE IS HOPE THOUGH BECAUSE MJ HAD THE BLACK DAHLIA NECKLACE ON STILL. All she needs to do is remember.

And the fact that Ned didn't even look up at Peter hurts my heart and when he and Peter did their last handshake.

Let's just say I cried throughout the duration of this movie.

Let me just say quickly as well that I think Tom Holland is actually underrated because of how much love Andrew is getting. I TOTALLY respect that people like Andrew because I love him with all my heart, I just think Andrew fans can be a little toxic and Tom deserved more recognition for his OWN MOVIE!

Another thing that made me so mad was the spell. Ok so I know that the movie wouldn't have worked if doctor strange changed the spell at the end for example if dr strange changed the spell to 'everyone forgets Mysterio or what he said' or even 'everyone forgets dr strange' that would have worked 😭 but I guess the movie wouldn't have been as good 🙄

Now can we talk Happy 😭 like I'm happy he didn't die, but when he said "nice to meet you kid" at the end I was crying so much, like why did he have to forget😩

I also saw something explaining why Peter made his own suit and it's because stark industries doesn't remember Peter 😭 and also Peter wouldn't have been invited to May's funeral because nobody knows him ://

I just feel like I'll never be able to watch the other movies the same way ever again.

And to finish it all off, I've never cried so much at a Lego and a coffee cup. It was so sad that Peter just had them on his desk.

He really has no one now and I can't even explain why I'm so sad because it's just a movie, but nwh broke my heart and it'll never be fixed 😄

Anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed my (long) rant. If you have anything else to say, then I'll be happy to talk about it.