𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom are both at the park. Tom likes taking you to parks because he likes when the sun is shining.

You were both sat beside each other on a bench looking out at the big field in front of you.

You and Tom stand up from the bench and begin to walk through the park together.

Tom slowly moves his hand towards yours. His fingers shyly stroke your palm and you hold hands.

Tom's hand wraps around yours as you walk through the big field.

There aren't too many people there, which is a good thing because you like having time spent with only you and Tom.

You see a man in the distance, his hair is a blonde- brown colour, the sun was shining beautifully against the mans skin. He was tall and held himself Nicely.

He strode towards you and Tom.
"Hey Tom." He says finally when he reaches the two of you.
"Hey Harrison." He replies and they both do a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you, you must be y/n." Harrison says to you.
"Yes I'm y/n and you are?" You ask him.
"Oh sorry." He laughed, "I'm Harrison."
"Harrison has been my best friend since we were young." Tom tells you.

Harrison was a very attractive man. Obviously you were attracted to Tom, but you still thought Harrison was good looking.

"We should all go out to get drinks some time." Harrison announced.
"Yeah I'm down." You say.
"Sure that's a great idea!" Tom says.

—fast forward to drinks—
You wear a tight red dress to go out. Tom calls you a bit before you go out.

He picks you up from your house.
"Woah y/n you look absolutely gorgeous." He says in awe.
"Thank you Tom." You reply blushing, "you look amazing too."

Tom opens the door for you to get into the car.
"What a gentlemen." You say to him.

Tom gets into the drivers drag and begins to drive you two.
"Your friend Harrison seems nice." You say.
"Yeah he is, I've known him since I was young, he always been there for me." He exclaims.

When you arrive you see Harrison is already waiting in his car. He sees you and Tom and gets out to greet you.

Tom and Harrison do their hand shake again. He leans in towards you and gives you a hug.
"It's lovely to see you again y/n." He says to you, "now let's go inside."

You, Tom and Harrison all walk into the bar to order drinks.

Harrison tells you and Tom that he will order the first round of drinks.

He hands you a shot and Tom the same think. You all take a drink and begin to talk.

You get to know Harrison more, you find out more about him and come to realise he's a really nice person.

Once you had multiple drinks, you're really drunk. Tom had less drinks than you, so he picks you up off of your feet and carries you bridal style to make sure you don't fall over.

"You have big muscles." You say to Tom drunkly.
He just laughs at you, "I'm going to take you home." He says, pulling a strand of hair away from your face and behind your ear.

You relax your body and rest up against Tom's chest. You lean your head back and then black out.