𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom had invited you over to his house. He told you that his parents weren't home and he wanted your company.

You had never been to Tom's house before, but you were looking forward to seeing him.

You had arrived at his house and knocked on his door. Tom's house was big, a lot bigger than your house. You looked around at the front to see if anyone was home, but there were so many windows that you weren't sure which one to look through.

The door suddenly opened and you were startled.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Asked Tom.

"No, Don't worry." You reply and then begin to walk into his house.

"Your house is really nice." You tell him.
"Thank you. I've lived here my whole life." He says.

You smile at him as he walks you through his home.

He gives you a quick tour of the downstairs of the house. You enter the kitchen and a little grey dog begins to walk towards you.

"Sorry, this is Tessa." He says, introducing you to his dog.

You bend down and start to stroke her.
"Woah she likes you y/n." Tom tells you.

Tessa lies on her back so you can stroke her stomach.

"She's really sweet." You say.

"She loves the attention." Tom says and smiles as you stroke Tessa.

Tom takes you upstairs, with Tessa following you.

His bedroom was also big like the rest to the house.

He then gives you another quick tour of the upstairs. His house really was amazing.

You both sit on his bed, staring out of the window. Tom turns his head towards you and pushes a strand of hair behind your ear.

He leaned in to kiss you, but before he could, Tessa jumped onto the bed and ran up to you.

You and Tom laugh and then both give Tessa the attention she was looking for.