𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You were soaking wet. The harsh rain falling Over you making your hair drip with rain water.

The water had gotten into your shoes, making your feet wet. You didn't like when this happened because it just made it harder for you to walk.

What was worse was that a loud boom of thunder sounded in the sky. You didn't like thunder because it made you feel small.

After a few moments, a loud strike of lightning lit up the night sky.

You tried to run to find somewhere to stay for a little while. You were trying to make your way home, but you still had some way to go yet, but sadly there were no buildings or any kind of shelter around you that you could go under, so you just forced yourself to carry on walking.

"Hey are you ok?" A man asks you.
You don't reply the first time he asks because you can't be bothered to interact with anyone.

The man asked again if you were ok, so this time you looked up from the ground and squinted your eyes to see if you could make out who the person was.

"I'm ok, I just need to get home."you reply to him politely and then carry on walking.

The man puts and Umbrella over your head, protecting you from the rain above you.

"You can stand under my umbrella." He says to you.
"Who are you, Rihanna?" You ask with a laugh because that's one of the lines from her song.
He just laughs with you.

"You can take it if you would like." He tells you.
"But then you will get wet." You remind him.
"Oh it's alright." He says and then hands you the umbrella.

You take it from his hand and then your hands collide with each other for a moment, sending a jolt of warmth through your body.

"You can walk with me if you would like?" You ask him.
"Really? Are you sure?" He says to you.
You nod to him.

"So, what's your name?" You ask him.
"My name is Tom." He replies.

You turn your head so that you are now looking at Tom. It all makes sense now.
"Are you the actor Tom Holland?"
You ask him.
"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone." He says.
"Ok I won't, but why are you helping me?" You ask.
"Because you looked like you were struggling so I wanted to make sure you were ok."

You smile at the ground and then try to cool yourself down because you realise that you are blushing.

"So what's your name?" He asks.
"My name is y/n." You reply.
"That's a beautiful name, just like you." He says.
"How do you know I'm beautiful if you can't even see my face?"
"Because your voice sounds like music, I can see your eyes shine when the lightning strikes, i can just tell you are beautiful." He tells you.

When you and Tom arrive at your house you ask Tom if he would like to come in for a tea.

"If that's ok with you. I wouldn't want to impose." Tom says.
"Oh don't be silly." You tell him with a laugh and then invite him in.

"You have a beautiful house." He tells you as he looks around.
"Thank you."

When you turn around to look at Tom, he now sees your face in the light.

"Wow." He says.
"What is it?" You ask.
"You really are beautiful." He tells you.

Now you really do blush.
"Do you do this to everyone you meet?" You ask.
"No, only you." He says and then smiles at you.