𝟏𝟎 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom had been in an argument. It wasn't exactly clear why your were in one, it was just many things and the two of you got overwhelmed.

Tom hadn't spoken to you in a few days and you hadn't spoken to him either. Neither of you had called each other either.

You walked to school that day on your own, this wasn't a problem because you usually walked alone anyway, but you were quiet upset that you and Tom hadn't spoken in a while.

Your first lesson was English. You sat down at your desk and got out your book and a pen.

"Today we are doing our poems." The teacher said to the class.
"Who would like to go first?" She asked.

You thought about it for a moment, but you just wanted to get it over and done with. The worst thing was is that Tom was in your class, but you just tried to forget about everything.

You put your hand up, offering to go first.
"Thank you y/n. You may present your poem first." Your teacher said to you.

You got up from your seat with your book in hand and stood at the front of the class.

"You can go whenever you're ready."

You cleared your throat and then began to present.

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
It even makes me rhyme. I hate it,
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate the when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all.

When you finished your poem, you looked directly at Tom. You had tears streaming down your cheeks.

When you began to cry more, you ran out of the classroom to go to the bathroom.

Tom got up from his seat and ran after you.
"Y/n, wait!" Tom called after you.
You didn't turn around to look at Tom, you just ran into the bathroom.

When you saw yourself in the mirror, you saw your red-rimmed eyes. You cupped your hands and then let the water run. You washed your face quickly to cool down.

When you left the bathroom, you saw Tom sat on the floor outside.
"Y/n. I'm so sorry. I should have spoken to you. This is all my fault." He said as he stood up from the ground.
"No Tom, it's not your fault, I just was emotional and I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry."

Tom walked closer towards you and bent down to hug you.
"I'm sorry." He whispered to you.
"It's ok Tom, I forgive you."

Tom pulled away from the hug and then placed a soft kiss on your lips.

The bell rang and people began to walk out of their classes, but the two do you didn't care, you carried on embracing each other as you kissed in the hall.