Episode 7|Question.

|Dedicated to a fine girl rhe_xxa2 💋 hi!|

"Good morning," greeted the maids as Henrietta and Ivanna walked into the kitchen for their breakfast.

"Morning," they chorused.

"Oh, I didn't get your names yesterday," Ivanna said with a smile, "My name is Ivanna Adele. What's yours?"

"I'm Cherie Ogbuanu," said the first in fluent English accent. She was dressed in a black shirt with balloon arms, dark blue jeans, black flat shoes. She was plump, fair, her hair was cut short and dyed red.

"Well it's nice to meet you Cherie," Ivanna said.

"And I'm Hope Emmanuel," the thinner maid said. She was taller and was only wearing an oversized shirt that stopped a few inches above her knees and black boots. Unlike the other girl her hair was styled as Bantu knots.

"And I'm Mrs Morrison or you can call me Auntie Ohana," said an elderly lady draped in an orange and pink ombré shirt and white slacks.

After saying their names, they all waited patiently for Henrietta to follow suite but she was preoccupied with her phone. Ivanna nudged her before she finally looked up.

"Oh sorry," she sighed, "My name is Henrietta and you can me me Henri or Rita if you want," she hurriedly said before turning back to her phone.

"Nice to meet you ladies," Mrs Ohanna smiled, "Would you like anything specifically for breakfast?"

"Not at all," Ivanna smiled, "anything you have is fine."

"Alright," She answered slipping on an apron, "Then we're having pancake for breakfast."

"Wait, are you the one making it?" Cherie spoke up.

"Yes."

"Ah-ah nah," Hope frowned, "But Mister Terence promised to make it for us nah so why are you now doing it."

"He has something to attend to at the office—"

"But it's still not fair! He should keep his word," Cherie retorted.

"What is not fair?" Terence answered walking into the room. He was dressed in a straight white shirt, black tie and trousers. He hung his suit on his arm and held his briefcase in another.

"You said you will make us pancakes," Hope said standing before him first with a frown and folded arms.

"And Mrs Ohana just said that you aren't making them anymore," Cherie added as she also copied Hope's movement.

"I said I would make pancakes?" Terence said feigning ignorance. He remembered vividly when he promised to make them pancakes but he was stalling so Mrs Ohana could finish frying the pancakes so he wouldn't have to anymore.

"Yes you did!"

"As in me?" He raised his shoulders folded his arms, wearing a shocked expression as if he was completely ignorant of their claims.

"Yes you!" They chorused trying so hard to fight back the smiles coming to their lips.

"As in moi oh?" He said, "me, Terence Peniel Whyte."

"Yes you, Mister Terence Peniel Whyte!" They chorused once more while stomping their feet.

Ivanna couldn't help herself but laugh, she noticed from the way he kept darting his eyes from Mrs Ohana to the protesting girls and knew what exactly he was playing at.