Episode 19|Day 4: #Bestdayever.

|Dedicated to someone sweet 🤗 omotolaariyo55 |

"Ivanna, I'm so sorry I wish I could help out," Cherie mumbled from where she lay on the bed tied down by menstrual cramps.

"It's okay," Ivanna said.

For a second she had forgotten all about menstrual cramps due to her pregnancy. Freedom from cramps was definitely something to be thankful for during this 9 months.

"You just take your tablet and get some rest, we'll come back later to check up on you," Ivanna said giving her, her medication and a glass of water.

"Thank you," she nodded before hiding under the sheet.

Ivanna smiled as she walked out of Cherie's room but, she was so pissed off inside. Cherie's mesntrual cycle was ruining her plans. Today was supposed to be the execution day of Plan B but, now there would be no more action because of It. Worse part was Hope wasn't even around today so, Ivanna was all alone.

"Ivanna! Ivy!" Yelled Hope running into the servant quarters to meet Ivanna on the staircase, "I have great news!"

"Shhhh!" Ivanna shushed her and pointed upstairs to remind her of Cherie.

"Oh sorry, I almost forgot," Hope whispered.

She was one of those blessed and highly favored of the Lord ladies who had never ever experienced Menstrual cramps. She had a moderate flow, that didn't come with acne or any sort of pain or discomfort. Her period was just like any other day.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"My dear oh," Hope beamed, "I was on my way there when my course mate texted that our lecturer has postponed today's lecture."

"Why?"

"I know?" She scoffed, "That one concern him and his village people. Me, I'm just happy because, if he held that class, he would've given us test and God knows I never even read for the test—what am I saying—babe, I no even get one note since this semester began. I for bang like this eh," she wiped invisible sweat off her brows, "thank God."

"You don't have any other classes today, right?"

"I'm free like a bird," she whistled.

"Great!" Ivanna clapped.

Ivanna smiled as she rubbed her palms together for all there was still Hope. Literally.

"Quick we need to go and lay in wait for Omi," Ivanna said as she pulled Hope down the stairs. She shouldn't be jumping stairs especially not in her condition but, her dislike for Omi always fueled something her to do the unthinkable.

"What's the plan?" Hope asked just as they reached the main house, "Remember you didn't tell me because, I wasn't supposed to be at home today?"

"Oh right," Ivanna said as they came to a halt, "So, Henrietta said Omi is coming over to pick her and drop her off at work so, the plan is simple. When we welcome him in for tea, you will serve him a delicious tea courtesy of me."

"I can do that."

"The tea will practically paralyze him while, I on the other hand would use my pregnancy to lure my sister into taking me to the hospital. I'll act like I really need to go see my doctor and if I know my sister well, she wouldn't hesitate to follow me," she said.