Episode 8|Team Ivanna.

|Dedicated to a black person 👀is you that said it blackteen27 |

Today marked their sixth day in Terence's house and today, Ivanna decided to spend it at home. The other days, she would go to the hospital for her Antenatal classes then, she would meet up with Henrietta at the office. Together they would go visit Anita and come home later in the evening.

She stepped out of the room dressed in maxi rainbow dress and rubber slides. She brushed her hair with her hands as she walked down to the living room in search of company.

She could remember retiring after breakfast but what she couldn't remember was how she fell asleep from 7am to 2pm in the afternoon.

"Hello?" She called but there was no answer.

"Hello?" She kept calling going from room to room.

"Hello?"

"Ah-ah, where is everyone?"

She walked out of the door down to the front and still didn't see anyone.

She frowned as she walked back into the house, she didn't like staying alone. She enjoyed company.

She grabbed a bottle of water and walked round the back of the house to the servants quarters. It was as big as the main house, created to accommodate all Terence's house aides. Presently it was only Cherie, Hope and the gardener: Eden, who were living it in.

Slowly, she made her way to the door, she was not sure if she was breaking any rule by coming here. Terence hadn't stated anywhere in the house was off limits to herself and her sister. In fact he always encouraged them to tour the house if they ever felt bored.

She stepped in through the main door and froze when she found Hope battling to cut her toenail while resting her leg on the railing of the staircase.

"Errh...Hi?"

At the sound of her voice, Hope looked up and lost her footing. Thankfully she was on the last step so the fall wasn't fatal, she barely scratched herself. She jumped to her feet arranged her shirt and shorts before greeting.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Ivanna said rushing to her side, "Are you okay?"

Hope chuckled, "I'm fine. I was just shocked to see you here that's all."

"I hope I'm not breaking any rule by coming here? It's just that there was no one else in the house when I woke up so I just came here to check if anyone was around to keep me company."

"No, you're not breaking any rule. Cherie and I don't stay at the main house when Mister Terence and Mrs Ohana aren't around. And I'm sorry you were all alone, Cherie was supposed to stay behind with you," she said, "you can come with me."

Hope grabbed her hand and led her to the living room. The stairway and the corridor leading to the living room, had a softer theme with only white and brown paint but the living room had theme of bright colors like neon, coral, lilac, mustard yellow and baby blue. The mishmash of colors was loud, chaotic and surprisingly beautiful.

"You like it?" Hope asked.

"I love it!" Ivanna beamed, she was a sucker for bright colors.