Episode 15|Her list.

|Dedicated to tolulopemartha01 nice shades! 😎😍|

"I can explain."

Ivanna leaned back in her chair, crossed her legs and laughed, "Explain what exactly?"

"It was a mistake," Henrietta started, "I didn't know when the gift fell and I kicked it under the shoe rack."

"What gift? Oh, do you mean this?" She pointed to the gift by the dressing mirror. Ivanna smiled, "A very nice gift. Is it yours?"

"No—"

"Am I stupid?" Ivanna frowned.

"See, Ivanna please I can actually explain—"

"Yes!" Ivanna said with a clap as she rose to her feet, "That's exactly what I want, an explanation for why that bag was under the shoe rack."

"I didn't know what it was for?" Henrietta lie.

Ivanna gaped. "You're unbelievable. First it was a mistake and now you don't know what a gift that has a card with my name and that of the sender in it, is for? Like seriously?"

"I—Arrrgh!" Henrietta groaned, she knew this was going happen, like what was she thinking when she hid the gift. "I'm sorry?"

"Sorry?" Ivanna scoffed, "No, you're only sorry because, you got caught. 'Cos I found the gift. Henrietta why? Why would you do such a thing?"

"I didn't think you would like the gift."

"You didn't think I would like a gift that you didn't even give me the privilege to see? Are you serious right now? What does that even mean?" Ivanna raged.

"I actually wanted to bring it to you but, I forgot—"

"Henrietta will you stop with the dump excuses, you're not talking to a toddler, you know? I'm not a baby. You don't have any right to throw away a harmless gift meant for me without my knowledge and consent. I don't care if you hate Terence—"

"For Christ's sake I do not hate Terence!" Henrietta defended

"Then why did you hide the gift?"

"It was just a mistake, okay?" Henrietta decided to come clean, "I saw the gift, I got pissed and I threw away the gift. I remembered it this morning and so I picked it up and tried to return it, but, I didn't know how to explain myself so I hid it back again under the shoe rack till I would come back from work and formally explain myself."

"Wait a second," Ivanna narrowed her eyes at her sister and crossed her arms, "Why would you get pissed when you saw a gift meant for me?"

"I didn't get pissed—"

"But you just said you did?"

"Okay, fine may I did—"

Ivanna eyes grew so wide, it was barely in her head, "Oh my God! Were you jealous?"

"Jealous? Ew!" Henrietta gagged. "Of what?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Do you like Terence? Is that what this about?"

"God forbid!" Hnerietta rebuked, "I would—"

"Oh my God! You do like him!" Ivanna insisted.