Episode 21|A long night.

|Dedicated to marbbie2017_2 |

"We're here," declared Omi as he opened the car door for Henrietta.

"I thought you said we were going to just hang out with your friends?" Henrietta asked as she slowly alighted the vehicle.

"Yes nah."

"So why did you bring me to a hotel?" She said looked around the tall building in front of her.

He had given her the impression that they were going to a quiet restaurant to hang with his friends. He never mentioned a hotel where just the car park was like a remake of Sodom and Gomorrah. She saw a group of drunk people walking around with their arms hanging loosely around their partner. Another person was making out with a lady in an obscene outfit resting on the hood of the car. The was packed people doing all kinds of weird stuff.

Being fully aware of her discomfort, he said, "I know the car park feels all crappy but, inside is much better. Plus you'll get to meet my friends."

She looked around again and planted her feet on the ground like the stump of a mustard tree.  This place emitted a foul vibe like the stench from a decaying animal. She wasn't used to these kind of places. She didn't like this place.

"Let's go nah," he urged on.

Her spirit wasn't still okay with this place. She didn't want to go in.

"Oh come on, Henrietta. Ignore all these things and just trust me on this one," he added placing his left hand on his chest to fully assure her.

She didn't trust him one bit but, she went along anyway.

As life would have it, Omi lied.

Inside the building was worse.

It was loud, filled with multicolored bright lights, the smell of sweat, alcohol and smoke. At first she taught it was smoke from a smoking machine until she saw it was coming from vapor pipes across the different tables. What's more, on reaching the table of Omi's friends, she discovered that they were also part of the folks polluting the room with the smoke.

She didn't like it. She glared at Omi but, she still went along with him.

At the table sat three of Omi's friends, the first he introduced as Sammy. Sammy looked like an intellectual fellow with his box glasses and corporate shirt that shone with a different color every time the light changed. He looked very calm and gentle while sipping red wine from his glass. But, he had a pervert's eye that ran around Henrietta's body making her uncomfortable.

Next on the table was Chibuzor, the one with a cigarette and beer. He wore a black top, black cap and two earrings. At his side was a curvy lady with heavy boobs, a tiny waist that looked like the handwork of a corset and a big bum. She was dressed in a crop top that was so short it revealed her brazier and a skimpy leather skirt. The lady and himself simply nodded at Henrietta on her arrival before they continued sharing their drinks from mouth to mouth. Chibuzor would literally drink beer and spit it into her mouth with a kiss. The lady would always laugh after they kissed as part of the liquid ran down the sides of her lips.

Henrietta couldn't even stand to watch them, they were disgusting.

And the last of them was Superman. When Henrietta asked why they called him that, Omi said it was because he was a real stoner.  The man from all indications was high and the two ladies that sat by him drinking beer, were also high.