Episode 1| Me and my big mouth

|Dedicated to person wey be my no.1 reader in everything I write, Erasfortanie ❤|

"She's here!" Terence cheered rushing over to welcome Ivanna, Henrietta's younger.

"Ivanna!" Clifford greeted rushing over to her side too.

Ivanna smiled broadly and stretched out her hands to receive the warm hug and kisses from the gentlemen.

"Good afternoon to you guys too," Henrietta said walking past them to her seat, "I'm fine and thank you for asking," she added with an eye roll.

"Who is this one?" Terence mocked, "who asked about you? Abeg clear road let us see human being Jhoor."

"I was talking to Clifford not you!" Henrietta retorted.

"Guys, is it just me or do you hear Akon at the background singing Lonely?" Terence jested.

Ivanna laughed, "You guys are just too cute."

"Instead of her to tell us that she is jealous, she is busy making noise upandan," he said as the others laughed

Jealous? No way! Henrietta wasn't jealous one bit. She was already used to being in the background while her sister took the centre stage.

Although, Henrietta and Ivanna were related by blood with just 5 years between them, the two sisters where are as different as night and day. Henrietta was average in height, had a slender pear-shaped figure and was dark skinned while Ivanna was taller, she had plump hourglass figure and was fair skinned. Ivanna was the life of the party, she was always so bubbly and lively with a carefree personality whereas Henrietta was the ever-serious elder sister who had just too much on her mind for someone of her age.

Ivanna had easily won the hearts of people around her and earned their favour right from childhood. She was armed with a charming personality and an irresistible beauty.

And that irresistible beauty had led her to where she was now; pregnant out of wedlock.

Yet premarital pregnancy and all, Henrietta absolutely adored her younger sister and that was why she had to do it.

She sighed as she watched her colleagues tease her sister. Ivanna laughed softly at all their jokes where she stood while rubbing her belly.

It's okay, Henrietta. It may not be the best decision but it was worth it. It was worth it.

"Good Afternoon!" Okocha greeted as he walked into the office, "I just stopped by to remind you guys of our meeting with Mister Gillis today in the conference room."

"Oh right," Henrietta said shooting us from her chair, "the meeting is in five minutes oh!"

"We better start going then," Clifford said before he pecked Ivanna's cheek, "I'll see you when I come back, okay? Take care."

"I'll be missing you people until then," she hummed.

"Chai! See fine woman," Terence said hugging her and as he let go, he said, "unlike some people I know," then he eyed Henrietta.

Henrietta chuckled, "See this ape oh! I feel for your mirror, imagine if you were the one cumbered with task of producing this ugly person's reflection every day? Chai! God forbid bad thing."

As the others laughed, Terence retorted, "Look at you saying 'cumbered' like a sensible person, someone wey no know you now go think say you sabi English."

"Mumu," Henrietta laughed as the others walked out of the office leaving her behind, "I'll be back soon, okay? Don't forget to take your supplement and eat the food you brought along, okay?"