Episode 29| Just like Korean film.

|Dedicated to oladiiiiiipupo and a big thank to you all for the birthday wishes... I appreciate it|

"I'm so bored!" Henrietta shouted throwing herself carelessly on the sofa. Her legs hanging from the side of the sofa while, her head and arm hung down in the opposite direction.

It was Sunday evening and Ivanna had still not returned from her stay at Mariam's.

"You eh, you can make noise."

She sat up and looked up to see Terence. He was the only one around but from the way he was dressed he looked like he was heading out.

"Are you going out?" She immediately sat up.

He put on his wristwatch and then looked up at her, "Yeah." He ironed out his denim jeans with his hands and smiled, "How do I look?"

Today he was wearing a purple hoodie, a black face cup and matching jeans, and black kicks. He also wore two rings on the index and pinkie of his left hand.

"Huh? Should I wear the cap or should I remove it?" He asked.

She scoffed and laid back down in the chair, "You look like a hamburger. What else's would you look like?"

He scoffed. "I no blame you." Then he grabbed a nearby throw pillow and used it to hit her stomach. "Nah me ask you question," he hit her hands, "Big head."

She sat up laughing. "Stop jhoor." She pushed her hair behind her ears and asked, "Where are you going?"

"To work," he answered.

"Oh, your fathers bank or hotel?"

"No, just some place I volunteered to work." He snapped his fingers, "You said you were bored, right? Wanna come along?"

"It's not like I'm doing anything here, so, yup!" She announced jumping up to wear her slippers. "Let me run inside and change—"

He held hand just as she was about to leave and gave her a one over. She was wearing an long ash-colored sleeveless round neck top that stopped at her hips with coral leggings. The accessorized with golden stud earrings and a golden bracelet. She parted her braids into two and plaited them backward, folding the end up in a bun.

"No need, you look okay. Just go in and put on your sandals and grab your purse. I'll wait for you in the car."

She quickly did as instructed grabbing her coral purse and putting on her black sandals before joining him in the vehicle.

It was a long quiet drive to their destination in town. Terence drove in through the black gate, welcome by a warm wave from the gate man before parking at the front of building.

At first, Henrietta assumed it was a boarding school when she spied the big grey building as the drove into the gate to the parking lot. Her reason was because of small groups of children that sat across the grass at the front of the building playing around, then there were some children leaning against the railings of the outdoor staircase and others sitting on their windows pane while gisting. Some girls even sat at the front making the hair of younger girls at the veranda.

"Blessed Seeds orphanage," she read white bold writings on the wall of the building close to the roof as she alighted from the car. "Welcome home." She finished reading just as he walked to her side.

"You like it?" He asked making her turn to him.

"I've never been to an orphanage before," she said looking around, "it's nice." She smiled.