Episode 31|Oh dear...

|Dedicated to AjiriogheneOberigbo😍|

"Are you sure you are going to the office?"

Henrietta was startled by her sudden appearance that she drew her lipstick from her lips to her ear lobe.

"Oh God Ivanna now look what you made me do!" she hissed then rose to her feet to the bathroom to get tissues to wipe the mess.

Ivanna sat up on her bed watching her, her eyes followed every of her movement as she walked from the toilet back to the mirror where she did her makeup.

"I've told you not to be creeping up on me like that," Henrietta hissed once more.

"Abeg no vex nah, I just want ask you question," she said, "you dey go out for something? Because this your package this morning nah die oh! Like, see makeup! See outfit! Who you wan kill biko?"

Henrietta scoffed but Ivanna didn't miss that ghost grin that appeared just before it.

"So I cannot dress and look good again to go to work, eh?"

"Haba Nah! You sef, you know that's not what I meant, I was just..."

Ivanna stopped when Henrietta's phone chimed signifying a message notification. Ivanna gaped at the lightning speed with which her sister retrieved her phone followed by a sheepish grin as she read the message on her phone.

It was a message from TEE🌟🌈.

It read: 'You were my last thought before I fall asleep and my first thought when I woke up this morning. Let's have a great day at work, Rita🌟 what do you say?'

She bit her lip and stared at the ceiling trying to compose something really sweet to say to him too. After a few seconds, she typed: "The happiest moment of my life was when I realized you feel the same way about me as I do of you, so, I say Yes, let's have a great day Tee 🌟🌈."

'Alrighty, then Rita 😏😏💫⭐️🌈'

"Hmm, these emojis are nice," she mumbled inaudibly as she was still conscious of Ivanna's presence behind her.

'Okie-Dokie ☺️😊😁🚀🏢💫⭐️🌈'

'Lol..what are all these stickers?'

'Lol...like to, you know, show we're going to work.'

'With rocket? You dey go work with rocket, how ni👀👀👀👀?'

'🚴🏽‍♀️🏄🏽‍♂️🚍🛴🛺🚒🚙🚐🛻🏎🚓🚜🦽🦼🚲🛵🏍🚘🚖🚂✈️🛶🛸🚁' she replied.

'Sorry, I almost forgot you are a Chekele 🤣🤣🤣' he replied.

She laughed out loudly.

'And you are an animal,' she bit her lip, 'see ya in the office.'

'You too dear😉.'

She chuckled as she finally looked up to the bewildered pregnant woman in front of her with crossed arms. She stopped smiling and quizzed, "Oh yes, you were saying?"

"Moi? I was not saying anything. I was not saying anything at all," Ivanna scoffed and proceeded to make their bed.

"Okay," Henrietta shrugged before turning back to round up her makeup. Then, she grabbed her bag and gave herself a once over on her way out.

"Hm, I look nice." She commented then she blew Ivanna a kiss, "Ivy baby have a wonderful okay love? Bye."

Ivanna did not comment, replying to her with a nod but, watching with squinted eyes as her sister walked away a bit too happily.