Episode 27|Looking like a spice.

|Dedicated to one flavor sang about Ada Ada Ada1445 💃🏽|

"Morning Princess." Terence greeted.

He slid in beside the dazzling beauty clad in an orange dress shirt and black skirt with a knee high slit and black crocs. Her hair, lashes and brows were sprinkled with grey, her small eyes hidden behind oval frames of medicated glasses which sat on the bridge of her small quadrant shaped nose. She had freckles all over her face and wrinkles around her lip, all these things testifying of her real age.

He hugged her and planted a big kiss on her cheek.

Mrs Paula Peniel Whyte smiled warmly at his actions, she loved his hugs the most. She asked the maids she was once supervising to carry on setting up the breakfast without her.

She turned around and held his face in her hands, "My darling," she cooed kissing him on both cheeks, "How was your night?" She kissed his forehead, "Did my little prince sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. Did you Princess?"

Mrs Paula got her nickname princess from her sons because, she was the only girl in the Peniel Whyte family. At first they called her the Queen of the Peniel Whyte castle but, she didn't like it because it made her sound old. She preferred the name princess, even more than she preferred the name mummy.

"Yes I did," she smiled. "You give the best hugs," she hugged him again.

"If I don't who will?" He smirked.

"No one. Absolutely no one," she replied, kissing him multiple times on both cheeks. She smiled before letting go of his face, "Where are your brothers?"

"Here." Said Tyson, the first son as he strolled into the room, "I'm sorry I'm late, just got off the phone with my wife," He gave her a peck on her forehead, "That's from me," he kissed her right cheeks, "That's from Ore," he kissed her left cheek, "And that's from Derrick."

"Oh I feel so loved," she smiled, "You give the best pecks!"

"Oh the one and only Princess of the Peniel family," Tizané whispered into her ears.

"Just when I think you can't get any prettier you prove me wrong, darling," he winked at her.

"Oh stop it," she giggled. How she loved when her children were around, they knew exactly how to spoil her with hugs, kisses and compliments. And how she loved to be pampered.
She hugged her youngest son and said, "You give the best compliments."

"I give the best lap dance. My lap dancing name is sexy biggie," whispered Emanuel into Terence's ears from behind.

"Fool," Terence laughed pushing him away.

"Morning Mum," Emanuel greeted walking over to Mrs Paula to give her a hug.

Emanuel wasn't their blood brother, he was the son of a close family friend who grew up with them right from when they were little. It was easy to spot the difference because of his fair complexion, his lean stature and naturally orange-brown hair.

He just like his father and Tyson were senior staffs at the Whyte's company. Although he worked undercover for the company. He gathered critical information on how the different company branches ran and reported back to Mr Daniel Peniel Whyte.