Episode 17| National Association of Cupid's Personal Assistant.

|Dedicated to just a random person I think is cool. thanks for checking up on me Rihanna_Adedeji |

"You girls know how they say; 'to be forewarned is to be forearmed' right?" Ivanna started with a snile, "well, if you ever hear over the radio or on the Tv that I am a suspect for the murder of a certain man named Omi," her face dropped, "Know that it's true."

"Who's Omi?" Hope asked.

Just then Henrietta walked into the scene where the three girls sat in front of the television screen, laughing with a phone glued to her ear.

"I present to you, your answer," Ivanna said pointing towards her sister.

"Seriously Omi where do you get these lines from?" She giggled walking again out the scene, "you're so funny."

"Who's Omi?" Cherie said sitting up.

"You girls know Clifford, right?" They responded with a nod, "You also know how his fiancée asked Henrietta to be his bridesmaid and all?" They nodded again.

"Oh okay. So, that day when they went to try out their dresses for the last time, that's how this human being which happened to be Gifties cousin now came along." She paused the program on the television before turning to them, "Can you believe he dropped her off that day? A girl he just met oh."

"His name is Great Omimi but she calls him," she cleared her throat dramatically then batting her eyelashes and smiling she said, "Omi."

"Wait, wasn't that outing like...last week Saturday?" Cherie quizzed, "How are they now on a first name basis?"

"My sister are you asking me?" Ivanna said also very displeased, "Now all I hear is; 'You sound just like Omi' or 'Omi seriously you can't be serious' or 'my day was fine Omi' or 'what about you Omi?'As for me, I'm fed up," she put her hand to her throat like a knife and said, "I feel like just cutting that her phone to pieces so I can hear word." She hissed loudly.

Cherie and Hope shared worried looks.

"What?" Ivanna questioned as she angrily changed the channel, "what's with the long faces?"

"Well..." Cherie stopped when Hope shot her a cold glare.

"What?" Ivanna inquired, "You girls know you can trust me. What's wrong?"

"It's not like we don't trust you, it's just..."

"It's exactly like that, because, if you girls trusted me you would be talking to me right now." Ivanna firmly stated as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"Omi, do you want to finish my credit?" Henrietta said walking in again to collect something from the fridge. The ladies kept mum till she left.

"Hmm?" Ivanna asked leaning closer.

Cherie caved, "Mister Terence has a crush on Henrietta."

"Cherie!" Hope snapped slapping Cherie's arm. She frowned and eyed Cherie from where she sat. Trust Cherie to always talk.

"What!" Ivanna exclaimed before she burst out laughing hysterically.

"Why are you looking at me like that jhoor?" Cherie answered eyeing Hope back, "is it not true?"