Episode 20|The end.

|Dedicated to a friend and one of my forever favorite authors orex366 |

Today marked the 6th day since Terence travelled.

It was two days after their last fail and today Mrs Ohana's turn to kick Omi out of Henrietta's life. 

Whenever Terence travelled out of the country he usually sent Mrs Ohana to watch over the house and everyone in his absence. She had been preoccupied with some tasks at the mansion for the past four days and only arrived yesterday. On arrival she had overheard the three musketeers plotting and had begged them to let her in too.

"I don't think having Missus Ohana is such a bad idea," Hope had said, "Omi-sexy-nipples," as she now called him, but at Ivanna's glare she corrected herself, "I mean Omi," she chuckled nervously "did in fact, recognize me the other day. So, I think it's best if myself and Cherie stayed at the background for now."

Ivanna pondered on her words momentarily before agreeing.

The plan was very simple, all Mrs Ohana had to do was impersonate Henrietta's mother and speak the most spiteful words to him. Then she would warn to never ever show up again at their doorstep.

Once again they were both banking on Omi and Henrietta's hot temper to make way for an argument between the two which would end up in them going their separate ways.

"Alright girls," Ivanna said running down the stairs, "My sister said he's at the gate. Cherie you welcome him in, alright? But, put a cap on or something and avoid eye contact. Once he's seated remember to press the doorbell twice so, you can signal Mrs Ohana to come in. Remember that you won't follow him to the parlor just pass around to the back and come meet us here."

Cherie nodded to all she said and immediately rushed out to carry out her assignment.

"Mrs Ohana we're counting on you to deliver in three minutes," Ivanna said firmly.

"I won't let you down," she replied with a salute.

Some would ask why a mature lady old enough to be their mother was wasting her time with them; with her two children grown and settled in their own home and her husband always traveling with the Peniel Whyte's family, she was always bored. She just wanted to remain agile and around others.

Ding dong. Ding dong, rang the doorbell and like the evil stepmother in Cinderella story, she walked into the parlor with a grimace leaving behind the two musketeers.

"I'm here," Cherie whispered coming in through the back door.

"I've already set my watch," Hope said counting down the time.

"I'll go check up on my sister," Ivanna said moving up to staircase, "whistle when the time is up and I'll whistle back at you when my sister is done."

"Okay," they chorused.

Once the time was up, Hope whistled a tune. Henrietta was ran down not long after that with Ivanna behind her.

"Aunty Henrietta good morning," said the two girls as they curtsied.

"Yeah," Henrietta absentmindedly waved at them. She was worried because, she was already five minutes late for work.