thank you <3

THATS A WRAP ON MISTAKE HOLY COW CAN YALL BELIEVE IT I SURE CANT

mistake is one of my favorite books i've ever written, i love it with my whole heart. seeing the growth of brinnley and zach is just everything to me.

seeing this group come as far as it did with, evan's short return, ashton and his goon squad being assholes, amara basically turning on them, and so much more but coming out stronger in the end made me so happy even if i wrote it dont judge me yall.

mistake actually used to be a book called "what am i" but i unpublished it and rewrote it as mistake because i liked it much better, and it is MUCH MUCH better.

so if you look at the introduction corbyn's line is "living that what am i life" that's because the book used to be titled that, just a fun fact for y'all 😌🤚🏾.

but back to this book, it has brought me so much joy writing it and i'm so glad so many of you enjoyed it. i love reading your comments about it, and even though i don't get to reply to every single comment i do see it.

don't worry darling, (i'm such a harry stan oml but i'm so excited for the movie i'll combust), book two is on its way i already have chapter one completed 😝. i dont want to put it out for a while, even though i probably will because i'm so impatient.

i'm so obsessed with this book and didn't want to end it, that i just put off writing the last chapter for so long but here you go yall.

i love you all so much and if it wasn't for you this book wouldn't be where it is. thank you for 46k on it and all of the votes you give it and the praise i swear i'm gonna get such a big head from all the support i'm given.

thank you all once again
bye loves <3

-christi