51

Third Person

"okay stupids let's figure out the rooming situation" jack said taking a sip of his water.

"i'm sorry who are you calling stupid avery?" brinnley asked raising her eyebrows at him.

"everyone except for my bestie brinn of course" jack said smiling nervously. everyone then looked at him confused as he threw his hands up in defense. "she scares me alright, she knows too much"

the group then started to laugh and turned to brinnley who was also currently laughing while jack stood there with his arms folded and rolled his eyes.

"okay now you have to tell us what you know brinn" jonah said as jack gasped. "i'm curious"

brinnley shook her head, "no way that's between jack and i, i'm not going to spill all of his secrets like that, sorry not sorry"

"i hate how y'all are the same person" daniel huffed watching jack and brinnley high five each other.

"okay besides that can we get on with rooming" jack asked as everyone agreed. "great so i have everyone's living buddy for the upcoming week written down"

"wow jack being responsible? that's new" corbyn joked.

jack glared at the tall blonde, "oh wow corbyn you are so fucking funny- shut up and let me do this please, thank you"

"well if you would hurry up then maybe we could've had this over with already" evelyn stated.

"well if y'all would stop interrupting m-"

"yeah but you have to learn how to talk faster jack, your talking mad slow" clara pointed out.

"okay but-"

zach nodded, "they've got a point jack, you have got to-"

"will you please shut up and just let me tell you the rooms!" jack interjected. "thank you i appreciate it"

"now! the rooms are.." jack trailed off for suspense resulting in an agonizing groan from his friends. "fine i'll do it the boring way, ryan your with me, corbyn and christina, jonah and daniel, clara and jess, evelyn and kate, and zach with brinn"

"ohhhh zach and brinn you say" evelyn teased. "well that should be interesting"

"i just did based off couples basically" jack shrugged but yelped in pain when brinnley kicked him. "brinn! that hurt!"

"oh did it? my bad" brinnley smiled sarcastically at the boy. "but you asked for it"

"i REALLY didn't but okay" jack said rubbing his ankle that was most likely going to bruise by morning.

brinnley shrugged as the rest of the group, minus jack, broke into a small fit of laughter before going off into a bunch of side conversations while waiting for their plane to be announced.

"okay so what's something you are excited to do when we get to hawaii?" brinnley asked zach.

"i don't know, going to the beach maybe" zach replied. "what about you?"

"swimming with the manta rays, i've always wanted to do that so when we get there i hope we can" brinnley told him.

"yeah we can do that, if you go zip lining with me" zach suggested.

"no" brinnley shook her head as zach gave her puppy dog eyes. "z no i cant, you know i hate heights"

"and you know i hate elevators, yet you make me go in them all the time" zach combated. "come on please b, please please please it'll be fun i promise"

brinnley looked at the brunette, skeptical at first but soon giving in. "fine, but we are swimming with the manta rays first"

zach nodded happily and gave the girl a hug. "thank you thank you thank youuu"

"guys she said yes to going zip lining!" zach told everyone causing them to cheer but brinnley looked confused. "oh we all wanted to go but knew you hated heights so they had me convince you"

brinnley scoffed and folded her arms, "wow okay i see how it is y'all, i feel so used"

"oh my god shut up you're so dramatic" corbyn joked as brinnley stuck her tongue out at him. "and you're a five year old"

"and you're annoying, what's your point?" brinnley retorted causing the boy to fake cry on christina's shoulder. "oh my god"

"corbyn if you don't get off of me" christina said swatting at him. "you're such a baby"

"i feel so neglected" corbyn whined.

"and i'm dramatic mhm okay" brinnley said as everyone laughed going back to doing what they had originally done.

after about just over an hour sitting waiting for their plane to arrive it was finally announced and they each grabbed their stuff and went to get their tickets with their seats on them. now they were just waiting on the line to board their plane.

"hey what seat are you in?" zach asked brinnley.

"um i'm in C6 what about you?" brinnley asked him.

zach frowned a bit, "B5, but it's fine i'll see if anyone has a seat next to you or me and we can switch"

"zach we don't have to do that" brinnley told him.

"brinn you also have a fear of flying, and i want to make sure you'll be okay during the flight" zach said taking her hand.

zach quickly then went around to the group to see if any of them had a seat next to brinnley but none of them did. turns out the whole group was scattered not one of them would be sitting next to each other. zach huffed and looked at brinnley.

brinnley was nervous but didn't want to freak zach out, so when she saw him look at her she forced a smile on her face. "i'll be fine z, i promise"

"okay but if you aren't just come get me or something and i'll ask whoever i'm sitting next to, to just swap with you alright?" zach suggested as brinnley nodded.

zach then gave the girl a hug and kissed the top of her head. "see the difference? you make fun of me for my elevator fear but then i help you with your plane one"

"shut up i made you get into one elevator because i didn't want to take the stairs, you act as if i taunt you with it" brinnley rolled her eyes.

"worst minute of my life" zach shivered as the two separated from the hug. "it shouldn't even have been a minute in my opinion it was moving too slow"

brinnley shook her head laughing. "okay whatever you say herron"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

idk how i feel about this chapter
bye loves <3