46

Third Person

today was the last day of school before christmas break. the group of girls were so excited since they would be leaving for hawaii the following day.

the group met up at kate's locker during what was brinnley, kate, and evelyn's lunch period. while it was jess and clara's free period.

"ugh i'm so excited for tomorrow" clara rejoiced. "hawaii is so pretty i just cant wait"

"i know is it tomorrow already? i'm getting impatient" jess huffed. "like i want this day to end"

"me too" brinnley sighed. "the amount of times i've seen evan today is too much for my liking, zach is probably tired of hearing from me since i text him every time i see him"

"why would you tell zach when you see evan? he hates evan" evelyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"because i have a panic attack every time and zach is the only one that calms me down, sorry no offense" brinnley explained.

the girls shook their heads and all said "none taken" at the same time making them giggle for a bit.

"okay so how are we all getting to the airport in the morning?" kate asked.

"well zach is driving clara, jess, ryan and i" brinnley told them. "zach and jess are going to sleepover at ours and then we are picking ryan up in the morning at the herron's"

"how are you guys getting there? neither of you drive" clara questioned.

"jonah is driving us and so we are riding with him and corbyn while jack and daniel ride together" evelyn told her.

"i cant wait!!" brinnley rejoiced.

"cant wait for what?" a familiar voice asked. the girls turned around and they saw her. amara, except she wasn't alone, she was with ashton, maya, xander, ella, and evan. "what can't you wait for?"

"um nothing" brinnley had seen evan and immediately gotten anxious. "i have to go-"

"you don't have anywhere to go brinnley it's lunch time" amara smiled. "but it's been a while since we've talked since you guys kicked me out of the group chat"

"zach did that actually which i repeatedly thanked him for" evelyn smiled. "you deserved it amara"

"all i did was tell the truth, but zach is so far up brinnley's ass that he can't handle it" amara laughed.

"no just doesn't like assholes, which you are, and yeah he would do anything for her, like you were supposed to" clara snapped.

"i did do everything for her she's just an ungrateful little piece of-"

"wait who's zach?" evan asked interrupting amara. everyone looked at him, then looked at brinnley awaiting her answer.

brinnley noticed all the stares and instantly got nervous. she shook her head while putting the sleeves of her hoodie, which was actually zach's over her hands.

"none of your concern" is all the girl could get out not able to make eye contact with anyone.

"aw brinnley what happened? he doesn't actually like you, well i could've told you that" ella laughed.

"didn't ashton just break up with you because he likes brinnley? i wouldn't be talking if i were you" kate said glaring at her.

ella rolled her eyes looking at ashton while he just scratched the back of his neck before putting his hands in his pockets sheepishly.

"yeah no one answered my question" evan raised his eyebrows. "who is zach?"

"fine since no one will say it i will" amara said. "he's brinnley's boyfriend, yes brinnley's got a boyfriend"

"oh my god amara shut up you even know that's not the case" jess rolled her eyes. "and it's no one's business except for brinn so back off"

"he's a pussy anyway bro" xander chimed in. "you have no competition there"

"it was never a competition, and he isn't a pussy, just because he wouldn't fight you since he's a decent person doesn't make him weak as you like to proclaim" brinnley defended.

"whoa someone talks back to xander now? since when?" evan smirked.

"since you left evan" maya stated. "she is so rude now, acting like she's too good to be friends with us anymore"

"we were never friends maya, we only hung out because i was dating evan, but go off" brinnley rolled her eyes.

"where did all this confidence come from brinnie?" evan asked getting closer to her. "last time i checked you couldn't even look me in the eyes"

"can you move? i um don't like you so close" brinnley asked quietly getting more scared.

"why not?" evan asked ignoring her request.

"okay evan move" clara tried to intervene.

"shut up clara i'm just talking to your sister here no harm in that is it" evan said slyly. "you didn't come to my party last weekend brinnie, but that's okay you can come to the one this weekend"

brinnley shook her head trying to step back. "i cant and i don't want to so no, and can you please move"

"evan you should move" ashton stepped in noticing brinnley's discomfort. evan ignored him and kept moving towards the blonde.

"god damnit evan she asked you to move so move!" ashton yelled pulling the boy back away from brinnley who quickly ran off once she got the chance with her friends following.

"what the fuck ash!" evan yelled pushing him. "why did you do that?"

"she was uncomfortable and asked you to stop, and when someone asks you to stop you do, it's human decency you jackass" ashton replied.

"why was she so scared of you huh?" ashton questioned. "i thought y'all ended things because long distance didn't work, but that look on her face showed she was terrified"

"she wasn't terrified she always makes those faces" evan shrugged folding his arms. "right amara?"

amara was quickly snapped out of the daze she was in. "what? oh yeah, right always"

"see she's overreacting" evan smiled.

"no she looked scared" ella said. "and i know what that looks like i've caused that look before"

"yeah same, why is she scared of you?" xander tilted his head.

evan's eyes widened a bit before he laughed. "guys i seriously don't know, i haven't seen her in what? a year? so i have no clue"

"but you guys were dating for like two years-"

"i said i don't know maya!" evan snapped. "i gotta get to class i'll catch y'all later, come on amara"

amara smiled weakly and waved the group goodbye as she walked off with evan who held her hand while they walked through the halls.

"wait what class? it's lunch" ella asked as they shrugged.

"there's something wrong here" ashton furrowed his eyebrows.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

keep notes of every small thing pls :)
bye loves <3