12

Third Person

brinnley was walking down the hallway on her way to her gym class when ashton had popped right in front of her with a small smile. brinnley rolled her eyes and tried to walk past him but he quickly stopped her from leaving.

"hey wait okay, i'm sorry about what happened on friday, i didn't mean for it to go down like that" ashton said honestly.

"oh so you knew something was gonna go down though?" brinnley asked. ashton slowly nodded causing her to scoff. "i don't do bullying okay, you guys stole his phone, put a bunch of phone numbers in it, and then didn't help him when your drunk friend tries to fight him"

"the funniest part is, he doesn't even go here! y'all were fighting a celebrity. i just hope for your sake that no one took a video and leaks it because all the limelights are going to come for y'all" she said.

"the what? limelights? i don't know what that is" ashton told her.

"that's what their fans are called, limelights, and they will do anything for those boys, including jump you for picking on zach, which you did"

"okay yes i knew what they were going to do with the phone, but i didn't think xander was going to get physical with him, and for that i'm sorry" ashton said.

"what confuses me is why you're apologizing to me? y'all bullied zach, not me, i'm fine i don't care i just don't like you anymore and can't stand to be around you" brinnley said with a fake smile and walked away.

——

z 🥺hey did amara drive you to school today?

z 🥺
hey did amara drive you to school today?

b 🐝
yeah my car's still getting fixed

z 🥺
can i pick you up after school?

b 🐝
yeah, but are u cool waiting a bit i have to talk to one of my teachers about something idk what though

z 🥺
ew is it about a test? ur such a student

b 🐝
stfu❤️

z 🥺
no❤️

b 🐝
u waiting or not?

z 🥺
yes i'll wait just don't take too long i'm impatient 🤩

b 🐝
omg-

b 🐝
don't worry i won't take long but can i ask why ur picking me up?

z 🥺
it's a surprise

b 🐝
i hate that so much