43

Third Person

brinnley had driven all of the girls, minus amara, to school. brinnley and amara haven't talked since that day at her house when amara hyped up evan.

the five girls got out of the car and walked up to the front of the school laughing and talking amongst one another. there were a few stares amongst them but brinnley wasn't bothered by them.

"wow look at you brinnie not caring about everyone" evelyn said nudging the blonde's shoulder. "i'm proud of you"

brinnley smiled, "thanks it's been a long time coming but i finally am a little more comfortable with the stares"

"that's because of the boys, you have a fan base now" jess told her. "it's so cool"

"i do not have a fan base, it's just limelights who want to know if i'm good enough for the boys" brinnley stated. "it's mostly hating on me but eh"

"no jess is right brinn you have fans" clara said pulling out her phone. "look there are fan accounts for you now on twitter and instagram"

"there are edits of you being well you, and they are so cute by the way" kate said. "also have you seen your growing followers?"

"i say start a youtube channel and become a problematic tik toker like bryce hall" evelyn suggested.

"bryce is changing his ways alright" brinnley pointed out. "don't drag him like that he doesn't deserve that"

"not you being a bryce hall stan" jess joked.

"not you thinking you and mickey mouse were married and making me officiate the wedding" brinnley laughed.

"hey! i was six and we promised to never talk about that again!" jess scolded.

the rest of the girls laughed until they stopped at kate's locker. "ev why don't you ever use your locker anymore?" kate asked.

evelyn's eyes widened, "oh um no reason i guess i just don't need to anymore"

"why not?" kate asked again closing her locker.

"because she was using it just to get your attention but now that she has you she doesn't need to use it anymore" brinnley interjected.

"even though y'all aren't dating yet and it's really bothering me so let's get a move on girls" clara demanded.

"literally y'all are like perfect for each other but you're being difficult and i don't like it" jess rolled her eyes playfully.

kate and evelyn looked at one another smiled then looked back at their feet while the other three girls furrowed their eyebrows until it hit one of them.

"shut the fuck up y'all are already dating aren't you?" brinnley said in awe as kate and evelyn nodded. "yay!! i'm so happy!" she then engulfed them both into a hug.

"when did you guys start dating?" clara asked smiling.

"about two days ago, we were just so excited we forgot to tell you guys" evelyn said.

"sorry but i'm glad y'all are happy about it" kate said as brinnley let them both go.

"why wouldn't we be happy?" jess furrowed her eyebrows. "we have been waiting for this since day one of course we're happy"

"of course she has to ruin the moment" evelyn frowned. "what does she want now"

the group looked over in evelyn's direction only to see amara running over to them with a huge smile on her face.

"brinnie guess who's here!" amara said cheerfully. brinnley shrugged and looked at the girl blankly. "evan! and he wants to talk to you!"

brinnley's heart dropped, "wha- what?" she started to look around frantically. "he's here? as in school?"

amara nodded, "he's not in the halls though but he's outside catching up with everyone, he stopped me when i pulled up and told me to get you so come on"

amara tried to grab brinnley's hand when clara stepped in front of her swatting it away. "what the hell has gotten into you?" clara asked.

"are you crazy or something?" clara continued. "she is not going outside just to see some dickhead who treated her like shit"

"oh come on guys that was forever ago" amara rolled her eyes. "forgive and forget, so let's go brinnie"

"NO!" brinnley yelled causing some people to look over. "no way in HELL am i going with you to see him!"

amara sighed and let go of her hand, "fine brinnie but you still have to see him in scho-"

"brinnley" the blonde said causing amara to look at her confused. "you called me brinnie, it's brinnley to you now, only my friends have access to those nicknames"

amara looked stunned at what brinnley had said. "we aren't friends?"

brinnley shook her head, "real friends would respect their friends wishes and not try and put them back into a toxic relationship"

"but we've been best friends since we were in diapers, you can't throw that all away" amara cried.

"watch me" brinnley said coldly and walked away with the rest of the girls trailing behind.

"are you going to cry or puke? i can't tell which face that is" evelyn said trying to figure it out.

"i think a little bit of both" clara said.

"oh yeah it's definitely both, guys come help me please" brinnley said running to the bathroom.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

ew not amara being toxic asf
bye loves <3