29

"what do you mean you're moving to LA, what am i supposed to do?" Zach cried as he watched his friends pack their stuff away into boxes.

"you can come too, we're renting a four-bedroom so there will be a guest room" daniel offered, taking a vase from Corbyn's grasp.

"move to LA?! are you insane?!" Corbyn stopped grabbing stuff and sighed,

"look z, i love you very much, we both do. and the best thing for both daniel and my's career will be to move someplace with much more opportunity."

"so...?"

"so, we figured LA was the best place and if you come with us you have way more cool scenery for insta photos, more people you can collab with as an influencer and if you decide to choose a different career path, you'll be right in the heart of fame."

"but just drop everything and leave? you said you were renting a four-bedroom? but there would only be one spare? who else are you staying with?"

"oh... well jack and jonah are gonna be joining us..." daniel whispered evenly. Zach jumped up,

"well why didn't you start with that?!"

"should have" Corbyn grumbled.

•••

Liked by corbynbesson and 84,298 othersimzachherron me and my boys havin a meal before we leave for LA

imzachherron me and my boys havin a meal before we leave for LA...

view comments

corbynbesson you heard it hear first folks!

seaveydaniel yummy yum
food

jonahmarais YOU'RE MOVIJG TOO? cant WAIT TO MEET YOU

christinamarie bestie should've moved to new york 😜
imzachherron aww i love you chrissy, ill visit you soon

jackaverymusic we're definitely going aight seeing together 🥰

mama.herron aww my beautiful boy! i love you!
imzachherron love you too mama

seaveydaniel aww a mamas boy

user997 omg ur gonna be like legit now, being in LA and all!

user68 i LOVE YOU!
imzachherron love you too!

load more comments

------

Hi guys, I'm doing editing this from my mums laptop because A) i don't have my own and B) on Tuesday night I broke my phone.

 I'm working on getting a new one but I might not have it for a few more days. until then enjoy this update.