12

the plan was for zach and brynn to meet at noon but zach slept in late so they post poned it til 2.

that gave time to think. which made him chicken out. he didn't want to hang out with some girl who was prettier than him and was dating his ex. he already felt like shit and they hadnt even met yet!

he texted brynn saying he couldn't make it. he didn't elaborate on why cause he wasn't a huge fan of lying a ahe had responded saying it was no problem and maybe another time.

she was sweet that made zach dislike her even more. he also felt bad though. he hated this. and himself. his self esteem hadn't been this bad since high school.

liked by itschev and 227,989 otherstagged: @jonahmarais itsdani

tagged: @jonahmarais
itsdani.luv do you think they saw us?

itschev ahh y'all look so happy!!
itsdani.luv i miss u 🥺🥺
itschev i miss u too dani
christinamarie goalssss

brynn.belle damn, i jealous of y'all a smiles 😭
jackaverymusic ur perfect princess 💕

lazyzach corbyns really pouty when ur not here, come back.

lazyzach jonah can i have ur hoodie 👉👈🥺
jonahmarais only if you give me ur scrunchie☺️
lazyzach...i no have scrunchie...
jonahmarais aww, u can still have it ✨
lazyzach yayy!!
christinamarie ship!

brynn.belle beauts 💕
jonahmarais no u ✨
lazyzach ... brynn u literally have a boyfriend...

zach chucked his phone across the room. why did she have to do that? she stole jack from him now she's stealing jonah. zach was really starting to dislike brynn.

the brunet hopped off his bed and grabbed up his phone harshly clicking on the instagram
app.

his phone began to ring and corbyns picture popped up. he pressed decline and was almost immediately flooded with texts.

corbs
u ok?
i saw brynleighs comment
i know what you're thinking and it's not true. she's not prettier than you or better than you. everyone is unique, you're beautiful z.

but it was true. he was ugly and worthless and it didn't matter if he thought jonah was absolutely amazing because jonah could never care about him.

his notifications went off saying that brynleigh and posted on instagram. zach didn't even want to look. he'd had enough.

liked by itschev and 16,328 others

lazyzach i know i just got back but i'm logging out for a bit. i need some time to think.

*comments disabled*