42

liked by itsmisti, maraisloco and 19,798 others

jonahmarais Say Goodbye out may 11th

*comments limited*

zach didn't know what to think of this. was it a coincidence that their songs were coming out at the same
time? what was jonahs song about?

"hey baby, whatcha up to?" zach looked up from his phone as jack walked into his room.

"i was just looking through instagram at all the love" zach lied easily. things with jack were good. but they felt different than the first time zach had been in a relationship with him. it was almost like there was no spark, all of it he had experienced before. the kissing, the touching. he almost felt like lying was a way to make the relationship interesting at least for if not for anyone else.

"i bet there's tons. they're gonna love this" jack grinned, hoping onto the bed next to zach.

"hey did you know jonahs got a song coming out the same day i do?" zach couldn't help but ask.

"really? that's strange... maybe you should ask him about it?"

"why? there's nothing wrong with it... it's not weird for artists to have the same release date" zach responded, he really didn't want to talk to jonah anyway.

"yeah i guess you're right. but jonah is a good guy, if you find it bothers you then you can talk to him"

"yeah i know"

"cool, wanna watch something and cuddle?"

"yeah, let's do it"