35

"well i think you should take that song to the studio and produce it!" corbyn said.

it was a long time before he had spoken to break the silence. the door had been answered and pizza had been doled.

"i agree" jack coughed. he was sitting next to zach, leaning to the side slightly so their shoulders were touching.

corbyn looked down at his plate where he sat across from zachary.

"i um. 9 years of friendship almost ruined over a stupid fight. can you believe it?" the green eyed boy started, his eyes welling with tears.

"corbs..."zach started.

"no, i called names and hurt you. for something you did while intoxicated. so i'm sorry. i shouldn't have said any of that."

zach practically leapt across the table.

"i will never drink again!" he cried.

daniel hopped in,

"and i will never bottom again!" laughter spread.

"yeah, i can't imagine that" jack commented, rubbing zachs thigh when he came back to his spot.

"well, i'm starving, so let's dig in." jonah finally spoke up.

"hey, i think we should talk later, that okay?" zach whispered to jack.

"yeah, sounds good"

"i've got a recording sesh tomorrow so i will be in bed early" daniel was saying.

"oh, can i um come
to the studio?" zach asked.

"yeah, sure!"