2013 (28)

Camila turned over her side way too many times before she sighed and decided to get out of bed to visit Shawn on the next room. It was exciting and so exhilarating, but if they got caught she would be horrified and extremely embarrassed, so it was a tough decision. But one she had already made, so she put one foot in front of the other very slowly until she walked down the corridor and stood in front of the other door. Shawn's parents where sleeping on the first floor but he had said so many times that his mom could hear anything that Camila was careful even when they weren't nearby. It wasn't like Karen was going to think anything out of that, but they never knew.

She grabbed the door handle and slowly twisted it to step inside. The room was dark and quiet but she could see Shawn sat on the bed with his eyes fixed on her. She closed the door behind her and rested her back against it. She would leave if he told her to.

"I heard you when you got out of bed", he whispered and she didn't know if he was scolding her or just letting her know.

"I can go back", she mouthed although her body was begging her and him not to.

"No", he said adamant and opened the covers to let her in the bed.

She smiled subtly and walked up to him. As soon as she laid in bed, he hovered on top of her and traced the side of her body with his big hand, like he was checking her after so long.

"Quiet. Remember", he said over her lips before he crashed his mouth with hers and their lips got caught on a sweet fight.

He moved until his body found its place between Camila's legs that swiftly wrapped around his waist. Both their pijamas were soft and light fabric, helping the friction of their bodies.

Shawns hand ventured under Camila's top but before he could reach what he wanted, she sat up and removed it altogether. She was topless in front of him, like many other times before, but now sun kissed, and she looked gorgeous.

"Oh God", he sighed and caught a nipple with his lips. Camila almost moaned out loud, but covered her mouth just on time.

He was shirtless from the moment she stepped into his room so it was easier and faster to undress him. They were completely naked, bit sweaty and really into it, but they stopped when Camila asked if he had a condom.

"I do", he blinked a couple of time to help his foggy and horny mind.

Camila laughed quietly when she saw him walk around the room butt naked looking for the condom he had hidden in his luggage.

"Why you laugh?", he asked her, frowning.

"Imagine your mom walks in right now", she said. "What would we say? There's nothing we can come up with".

He looked at her, naked in the bed, her hair messy and her lips swollen. Then he looked at himself, with a pretty obvious erection and heavy breathing.

"We better not get caught", he said and went back to her and shut her up with a kiss. The last thing he wanted was to think about his parents at the moment.

Their sexcapades didn't always involve a comfortable bed or a spacious room so they tried to enjoy it the most this time. Plus being slow and delicate made less noise. They also had time on their favor, although with their flustered hormones that didn't quiet matter.

When Shawn's body let Camila know that he was close to finish, because she could tell already, she began helping herself but using her hand between her legs as well. Shawn found it hot when she did that, but in the back of his head he couldn't help but think it was odd and kind of disappointing that his efforts weren't enough to satisfy her. He never told her, though.