2013 (21)

"Wait", Camila said gasping for air and putting her hands over Shawn's shoulder.

"What?", he asked desperate to go back to what they were doing.

"Do we... uh, should we go upstairs?", she proposed, given she was against the wall, right next to the stairs and Shawn was much taller than her so it wasn't specially comfortable.

"Right, right", Shawn agreed catching his breath and taking her hand to lead them to his room.

He had cleaned his room as good as his almost 16-year-old self could. And he had changed the sheets too. He was ready. He had even gone to the furthest away drugstore in town to buy condoms. He was terrified someone would see him, but he was on a mission, so he went there and he got them. He had them hide deep in his closet and walked straight to get them once they were inside.

"I have this", he said showing the box to Camila.

He was kinda proud of himself for taking the lead in this and getting protection. Although that was normal and the responsible thing to do, but still.

"Good", she nodded. "I'm also on the pill so..."

"Oh", he breathed out.

Silence cover them and they looked everywhere but at each other faces. The eagerness from before had faded away a bit and nervousness was taking its place. Was this a smart thing to do? They were friends and they had known each other for so long that it was equally weird and safe.

"So..." Shawn sighed and sat on the bed, his hands between his knees. He was starting to lose his cool.

"So", she repeated and sat next to him. Camila felt more awkward than nervous, but was as excited as him.

Shawn looked at her and chuckled softly. Camila returned the look and a smile curved her lips. It felt... strange but they desired one another so much.

"Come here", he whispered softly and she leaned in to kiss his mouth.

They fell in bed like they had done that first night they lost control, only difference was that this time they very much knew what they were getting themselves into.

The kisses felt like teasing at first, slow and soft but then heat was turned up and their mouths weren't enough. Camila was the first one to venture under the clothes and traced his abdomen, specially that V line at his lower belly on each side of his hip that looked so tempting. Shawn hissed at her touch, surprised at how his body was so quick to react to her. He decided to help her and took his shirt off over his head. He was now only in his sport shorts and underwear. Camila took a deep breath and sat over him, straddling his lap. He looked at her as she slowly pulled her cotton lace shirt up and took it off, he had to take a deep breath after that. He had seen his torso like this before, coutless time at the lake or pool, but what she was about to do now was new to him. Shawn swallowed the saliva in his mouth before he started drooling in front of her. She reached for the back of her bra and undid the hook, letting the straps fall slowly down her bare arms.

"Fuck", was everything Shawn could utter.

Camila leaned to kiss him again because even though she had enjoyed his reaction, she was still insecure about her body and didn't want him looking at her for too long. Shawn, on the other hand, was delighted with the view. He had gone to second base with other girls before, at parties and while a bit drunk, but this was different. After all, this was going to be his first time...

He roamed his hands around her back and slowly made his way to finally cup one of her tits and toy with her nipple. His hands were shaking but he was trying to cover it up. He didn't need foreplay in the slighlest but he was hoping focusing on Camila's pleasure instead of his would keep him in check for a while.