2021 (49)

Just like my insecurities disappeared with the steam of the shower the other day, so did my new doubts when Camila was with me. I couldn't care less about the rest of the world when I had her in my arms, where we both belonged. She had made dinner for us and we waited for the stroke of midnight in a pillow fort on her living room, that was demolish a bit with our extracurricular activities.

"Happy New Year", I say still brushing my lips with her, keeping her as close as I can.

"Happy New Year, baby", she replies with her hand tangled in my hair at the back on my head.

Baby, I think. She hadn't used that word before, or any other petname for that matter. But she is now and it's driving me crazy. I lay her flat on her back again, slowly and tenderly. She doesn't let go of me, she's still holding on to my neck with both hands and my only way to go is forward to kiss her again. She raises a bit from the ground, rubbing her nipples against my bare chest. I groan at the friction. This may be the best New Year I have had and I can only hope it foreshadows what is yet to come.

Her hands leave my neck to trace around my shoulders and torso until they make it to the hardness between my legs. I'm so ready for her all the time that I feel like a teenager all over again. Or maybe it's just the effect she has always had on me.

I let her touch me and tease me while I devour her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses and nibbles. I love her skin, it's so soft and always smells deliciously.

I'm surprised when she holds my cock in place and squirms under me so she can put it inside her herself. She pushes her hips on me and I feel the heat and wetness surround me. I moan and have to close my eyes for a second because I wasn't expecting her yet, but she isn't wasting any second and is thrusting her hips up against me.

"Fuck, Camila", I let out before I resume control and grab her thighs to meet her advances.

"Come here", she says and our mouths crash in a sloppy and messy kiss.

I'm blinded by the pleasure. I'm completely drunk in her, in her beauty, in her passion, in her sensuality. I'm just thinking of her and how to make this moment last forever. I try other positions. I tease her here and there. I change the pace and the angle. I give her all of me. She is panting, gasping and moaning and I'm in heaven.

She is on top of me now, grinding back and forth on my pelvis while her hair dances around and I have a perfect view of her curves. I'm rubbing my hands up and down her thigh, grabbing them, showing her I'm the one holding her in this moment.

"Oh God", Camila cries and her movements turn slower while her body convulses with the rush collapsing her senses.

I feel her interior grip around me and keep me prisioner inside of her, the pressure is breathtaking and I have to wait a few seconds before I can pull in and out of her, looking for my own high.

I throw my head back, I close my eyes and moan her name as I feel myself throbbing down there.

"Wow", she giggles later and lays on me, her face on my chest.

We are both still catching out breath and completely covered in sweat. It may be chilly outside, but it's really hot in here. The window may be even fogged.

"Happy New Year", I repeat with a laugh and she joins me.

I wrap her in my arms and she rests right there, kissing right over my heart.

Eventually, she gets up and goes to the bathroom because it will get uncomfortable if we don't clean up. I go there once she's back, and when I join her in the living room again, she's wearing my black shirt. I feel my mouth salivate like if she was actual food, the tasties dessert.