2020 (42)

My mom tried really hard to make Camila stay for dinner with us, but she had to go back to her house and have dinner with her parents since it was her first day back. I gave her a ride and no one suspected anything when it took me more than usual to get back. We were just busy entertaining our mouths and hands. Still, there was a business that we needed to take care of.

Dinner was nice. Dylan seemed like an ok guy and I didn't really feel like having to threaten him or anything, so that was good. My sister and him watched a movie in the living room while my parents sat for a cup of tea and I went back to my room. I could almost feel Camila's presence still there.

I pick up the Stitch figure from my nightstand and lay in bed. I wanna see her or call her again, but I don't want to seem needy or desperate. She said she was going to text me last time and I ended up texting her first. This time, I wanted to really wait for her message.

I'm still lying in bed when my phone lights up and my heart skips a beat.

It's not just a text. It's FaceTime.

"Hi", I say when I put the phone in front on my face.

"Hi", she replies.

Her hair is up and she looks like she was just out of the shower. She has a robe covering her body and I'm instantly hooked.

"How was your dinner?", I ask politely.

"Good. Very nice. How was yours?", she smiles and places the phone somewhere in her vanity fair while I watch her put on moisturizer on her face.

"Great. I missed my mom's food", I admit.

"Yeah, me too", she smiles.

"What were you doing just now?", I ask while she adjusts the robe to lay on top of her breast, exposing just her cleavage.

"I took a shower", she says and gets more lotion on her hands and spreads it over her shoulders and arms.

I feel my temperature raising just by looking at her. I'm not sure if she's doing this on purpose or not, but either way, it's making me feel some type of way.

"Do you need help with that?", I dare to ask with my throat feeling dry.

"Mmm, maybe", she murmurs. "I can't get it in my back".

"Fuck, Camila...", I say under my breath with a very husky tone. I look over at my door to make sure it is closed.

"What?", she smirks.

"You're evil", I say and shake my head.

She gets her robe even lower, exposing more skin.

"I'm just taking care of my skin", she shrugs.

"You always loved to tease me, didn't you?", I say and she laughs unapologetically.

"Maybe... It's so easy to do", she looks at her phone seductively and I can see her through my screen.

"This isn't fair".

"It's the build up, Shawn. Enjoy it", she whispers and puts the robe back on her shoulders to now apply the mositurizer on her thighs.

"Holy...", I manage to say between my teeth.

It's a spectacle and I'm her devoted fan and witness.

"What?", she murmurs softly and bits her lip.

"You are so beautiful", I comment and her cheeks turn a nice red color.

"Thanks", she replies softly.