2013 (22)

No, it wasn't her first time, but she never made a big deal out of it, not even when it really happened. She didn't feel like she lost anything, or that she had changed. She didn't evolve into a woman all of a sudden, she didn't feel like her world had turn upside down. Maybe there was something wrong with her, because both times the guys had had a blast at the end of it, unlike her.

Camila and Tyler didn't have many times to try it out when they were dating, they got more intimate just at the end of the relationship. She was excited at the time, but was a bit disappointed once it was over. After some attempts, she gave up and accepted her body didn't respond as she would've expected and would need to take care of it some other way, alone.

She waited for Shawn in his bed because she was a bit clueless about what she was suppose to do now. Just leave? They hadn't talked about it much, they never did, but she had assumed they were spending the day like that... in bed.

She grabbed Shawn's t-shirt because it was bigger than her top and hugged her knees while she waited for him.

"Ok, here's the thing", Shawn said storming inside the room, startling her. "It wasn't cool that you didn't tell me you had had sex before because I had assumed this was both our first time and now I'm overthinking everything that I did".

"Sorry?", she frowned confused, trying to make sense of what he was rambling.

"I'm serious. And I know it's not my business but just a head up would've been fine, you know", he insisted speaking too fast.

He was hyperventilating a bit, too caught up with his emotions and not knowing how to vent properly, if there was a proper way to do so. He wanted to be honest and straightforward with her now because he was sure as hell he wanted to repeat and improve that first time.

"It was your first time?", she whispered later, taken by surprise.

Shawn stopped pacing around the room to look at her. His heart sank. She thought he had had sex before, she didn't knew either.

"But you... I saw you going upstairs at a party with I-don't-know-who", Camila said more to herself than to somebody else.

"We didn't... I never...", he stuttered.

He didn't know if he should've felt more mortified than before or flattered she had assumed she had lost his virginity time ago.

"Shit. We should've talked more about this before, huh?", she forced a smile.

Shawn went to sit on his bed, in front of Camila. Suddenly he took in the sight of her in his t-shirt, he hadn't noticed that before. She looked very sexy and he wondered how much of her body would that piece of clothes cover if she stood up.

"But you had fun", she offered and he looked at her weirdly.

"And you didn't?", he asked her.

"I told you I never...", she said under her breath.

"That can't be right", he shook his head.

"I don't know what to tell you", she said honestly.

"Never? Like never in you life or never with someone else?", he wanted to know.

"Never with someone else", she whispered. "Some women simply are like that", she said at the end and shrugged.

But Shawn wasn't listening. It was a challenge now, and if he hadn't been her first, he was going to be the first guy to give her an orgasm instead.

"Nonsense", he murmured before going after her mouth and devouring it.

He wasn't an expert, he was well aware, but he was on a mission. He partly laid on top of her while their mouths kept working. He was ready for action in seconds, but this wasn't about him, so he tried to ignore it and focus on her.