43

So they voted 'no-no' to smut. Thank goodness, I have escaped the bet and thank you for that. Phew... Don't worry, we will have some fluffy moments and brothers moment.

Though there will be tease moments between them.

"How long have you been here?"

The couple are laying on the bed with Luffy have his arms loosely around her waist and Amaya is laying on top of him. Their faces are so close to each other, lips almost brushed that earn shiver through their spine and her hands on his chest.

"Just yesterday," she replied with loving eyes and her kimono loosely around her elbows to exposed her tanktop and her mark.

"I thought we agreed on meeting at the nearby island after I catch up with my old friend," Luffy said, rubbing her back.

"I know," she smiles. "But it's been so long since we share this moment between us." She lean down to pecked his lips, slowly and gentle.

"... Did I make you wait and you ended up like this?" The reaper asked bluntly. "I did visit you while you're taking care of children from orphanage about four months ago."

"You forgot that I'm your vixen," she giggles softly. "But yes, I missed you terribly especially Hancock."

"You don't sound jealous," he lifts one of his eyebrow, staring at her blankly. His sickness is forgotten, allowing him to focus on her though every time he breathes, they sound raspy.

"I used to," she admitted after kissing his cheek. "But she love you as much as I do and we both share love disease though different."

"You willing to share with her?"

"Of course I do!" She pouted, pretend to feel offense as she crossed her arms. "I'm not some kind of woman to do that!"

"If I recall," he breathes. "You-"

"Shush," she kissed him, cut off his statement. "I may be willing to share you with Hancock but that doesn't mean you can spend more time with her."

'In other words, you want some attention before she does,' he thoughts quietly but keep his mouth closed.

Amaya is a possessive woman but she has a good heart. Both of them always feel safe in each other's arms and presences.

It is enough for them to know that they fully trust each others after their times together. He lifted his eyebrow when he saw her eyes glint afterward, curious on what she's doing.

She sit up, teasingly wagging her lower body and smile slyly after hearing his hitching breath. She take off her kimono and let it fall to the ground. "Beside I get to see you more often since I'm here and," she take off her shorts to reveal a black panties. "I get to sleep with you just like old times."

"Or you are here to seduce me," he said with narrow eyes though they both knew that they're on safe zone for time being since they wanted to catch up to each others.

But she's right, it's been too long since they last sleep together. Too long.

"Both," she giggles, seeing how his eyes glance away so quickly. She don't mind since they've been doing this before and she's touched at how gentle he is.

"I heard that you've three brothers," she said. "Does that mean you got influence by me?" She then teased.

"Don't push your luck."

Amaya giggled then gasped when he suddenly sit up and pressed his lips on her neck. "Luffy!" She bit her lower lip.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I just want to feel you again." He kiss and kiss, touching and brushing every flesh to memorized.