52

I am terribly sorry for the waiting. I hope I didn't make you guys waiting for the next chapter. This story will take longer before we reaches to the actual beginning where Canon Luffy begin his first adventure.

This is about Grim Luffy raising his brothers and having troubled whenever he deserve that chance. Of course the ship of this story is my oc: Amaya x Luffy x Hancock!

I mean, isn't it obvious? I realized from back then when I wrote about Amaya, I unconsciously let my oc have black hair and blue eyes just like Hancock.

I hope you guys don't mind this 😔

But anyway! Let's get started!

_________________________________________

The crowds are gather around, gossip about their king's friend and saviour who's now accepted as Whitebeard's crewmember along with his brothers.

The crews are filling up the foods and things that they need to use. The commanders are ordering left and right while helping others.

All but Marco and Thatch who are waiting for their newest siblings by the front of the castle.

Thatch is fidgeting with anxious and excitiment, unable to resist himself with Marco stared with amused but fond expression.

"Calm down yoi," he place his hand on the shaking shoulder. "They're not going everywhere."

"I know but I can't help it!" Thatch let out a grin. "We never have the youngest members before beside Haruta and I can't wait to teach them about my awesome pranks!"

"Which is backfired," the first commander remind, ignoring the pout and whine 'hey!' from him.

_________________________________________

Luffy adjusted his mask, nodded satisfiedly before turn his body to reaches his jacket. He normally wear cloak everywhere since he tend to hid his body but on rare occasion, he decided to wear different.

He's wearing a dark red shirt, black pants for him to move around easily without restraint and a belt to prevent it from loose.

Putting on his usual boots - black combat boots - and his black denim jacket with hoodie. He looked at the mirror for a second before turn around to see his brothers almost done packing their belongings.

Tugging his face mask a little, he simply wave his hand and their luggages are safely hidden in his shadow after they're done.

While Ace beaming at him after used of seeing his brother doing things, Law and Sabo stared at him with awed.

For Law, his brother visited him before but he never seen him done this before and he never see Luffy using his powers other than that one time. Sabo on the other hand, may have seen them few times but that doesn't stopped him gawking.

Seeing their brother stood there with confidence and quiet makes them feel little insecure.

Ace is wearing the hat - a gift from Luffy - and he's wearing his red tanktop and pants, and sandals.

Sabo is wearing his usual outfit.

Law is wearing what he usually wears.

"Are you boys ready to go?"

"Yeah!" Ace grinned.

"Mm-hmm!" Sabo nodded.

"Yes." Law shrugged.

Luffy give them his usual smile eyes and walked out of the room with them following behind like a ducklings after their mother.

They headed straight to the hall where the others are waiting and the immortal braces himself from his lover's tackle.