5

I update another so enjoy! :3

A boy around 5 years old is reading a book, sitting on the stool and Makino is wiping the glass while smiling.

"What are you reading Ace?" She asked.

"Aniki's journal," he answered without looking at her. "Aniki been travelling all around the world aside from New World and the Grand Line."

"Luffy-kun did told me that time," noted Makino before join him from behind. "How is it?" She has to smile at the boy's excitiment.

"It's amazing!" He grinned. "There are islands with different languages and histories that never seen before! Aniki even confirmed that there's a sighting of dragon from Draco's Nest!"

"Draco's Nest?" She titled her head, fascinating at what she just heard. "I've never heard of that before."

"Aniki said Draco means dragon in Latin or Greek for dragon, serpent," Ace explained. "Draco is a dragon made from stars and the first dragon onto the Earth! Makino, did you know that-"

Makino smiled at his blubbering and nodded as she listen to him. Despites the book is a journal, it's really popular to the village of Dawn Island.

They honestly didn't expect this to be spread all over East Blue. Knowing Luffy, he never published the book to public cause it's directedly belong to him and Ace only.

Even pirates who wanted to get their hands on the book but the Sea King managed to scared them off.

It is no surprised to everyone that Luffy is a Devil Fruit user - if only they know - and the thought of them being myth or legend are real.

Luffy and Ace are the newcomers that started to lived in the old house which Garp offered and everyone grow fond of them for awhile.

For now, the man is on the trip two days ago and Ace is staying with Makino which she agreed to looked after him.

Ace sometimes begged him to tag along but Luffy just poked his forehead and smile eyes.

Everyone knew that Ace is admired and look up to him a lot that he enjoyed listening to the stories from his brother and spend time with him.

His brother is also strong that makes him wanted to surpassed him and trained at the forest near Grey Terminal. Luffy also offered him to train together and give him a wooden staff or pipe that wasn't use.

Speaking of that, she wonder what he's doing on his trip?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luffy walked calmly through the town, cloak fluttering by the wind and big hood almost covering his head.

He was currently on Leg Island which is a shape of a leg and he's on break after travelling around; collecting souls, visiting islands and brought a gift for his little brother.

He stepped inside the book store and looked around. "Welcome!" The owner greeted with smile. "What can I do for you?"

"I am running out of ink and," he placed a bags with berries on the counter. "I was wondering if you have any books that I can write on?"

"Of course!" The owner nodded. "Please look around and I will see what I can do!" He nodded and do as he told while the owner walked away to find one.

Grabbing the thin book and he examinate the pages before placed it back, he move to another aisle and found himself a different pens or pencils.

Silently he search around and stumbled upon a blue fountain pen. He take it and write a bit to check it then nodded to see an ink, grabbing few pens and went up to the counter.

"I found just a right book for you!" The owner said, placing a thick book on the counter. Luffy hummed, run his hands over the leather dark brown cover and flipped the page to see a light blond pages.

He smiled behind his mask and nodded. "It's perfect," he sounds pleased. "How much?"

After paying the pens and book, he walked out the store after put them in his bag and saw the crowd gathered around.

Curious, he walked up to them and ask someone nearby. "What's going on?"

"A group of bandits are causing ruckus at the bar and broke everything," the man answers. "I see," he hummed and walked toward the small bar but hold back by the same man.

"Wait! You actually going in there?!"

"Yes," he nodded.

"No way man!" Another man said. "You'll get yourself killed!"

"I will be all right," he shrug off the hand from his arm and went inside. "Is that guy crazy?!" A woman exclaims. "That is suicide!"

"Guys! Whitebeard Pirates are here!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luffy swing his scythe, facing the bandits with their swords draw. He looked at them with blank and empty eyes.

"I'll bite you all to death,"

Most of you guys noticed something familiar after you read it right? Can you guys try guessing it? :3