14

"Woah..."

The boys knew their brother often travel around but they never except to sailed toward the Reverse Mountain, the part of Red Line.

Sure there are dramatical changes of weathers, restock their supplies from one of the islands, few bandits ambush here and there but worth it.

Before arriving at Grand Line, their brother easily defeated the bandits after their failed attempted for kidnapping. They arrived at Louge Town to dragged the bandits away and only return with bag full of berries.

Luffy decided to walked around with them for short break, the boys discovered that Logue Town is where the Pirate King was born.

It is known as The Town of Beginning and End. That makes Ace perked up, exploring around and they found themselves staring at the platform by the base.

"After his death, the Age of Pirates was born," Luffy lifted them up in his arms for better view. "Searching for the treasure called One Piece and where all treasure are located at Raftel known as Laugh Tale."

"Laugh Tale?" Sabo questioned.

"I will tell you that later," Luffy said then chuckles at his disappointed pout. "If we arrived at the New World, the second half of Grand Line."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Ace is busy staring at the platform, where his father held execution. From what his brother said, his father never wanted his child been shadowed by him due to his crimes and his parents willing to protect him - and his family - at the cost of their lives.

The boy felt proud to have them as his parents till this day. If it wasn't for his big brother, he would be all alone with Sabo as his only friend and would never learn more about his parents.

He would ended up hated his father cause of his reputation or believing those false truth from the people who doesn't know him in person.

'Watch over me mom, dad,' he thoughts with resolve and determination in his eyes. 'Cause I will be a pirate when I grow up!'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stay close to me and don't wander alone," Luffy warned quietly under his hood and mask. "There are people who are target others to become slaves."

The boys nodded, wearing their own coats and held hands with him tightly.

Their brother warn them before about Sabaody Archipelago, where slaves are sold and brought from nobles. Their brother promised to tell them more about nobles or others later when they grown up.

Especially Sabo.

Despite all of that, they looked around awedly by the bubbles and amusement park!

"Where are we going Lu?" Sabo asked, looked up to him. "We're here to find someone who willing to coat our ship," Luffy answered. "To reach to the New World, we need to travel underwater."

"Underwater!?"

"You mean we're going to Fishman Island!?" Sabo exclaimed, not too loud but loud only for his brothers to hear.

"Yes," the immortal smiles at the excitiment shows from his blond brother's eyes. "We're going to Fishman Island."

"So cool," gawked Ace.

"Once we arrived there," Luffy lead them to the small shop for them. Mist Ocean is rather far away afterall and the boys need more than just regular clothes. "We're going to meet an old friend of mine and he invited me for tonight's dinner."