17

As day goes by, Law voluntered to take the wheel while Luffy goes off with Ace and Sabo for them to nap.

"Ho-Oh is a beautiful bird that known for flying over the rainbow," the immortal said aloud for them to hear. "Ho-Oh is the first legendary bird as well as the Phoenix and such."

"Wow..." Sabo awes.

"How come we didn't hear this?" Ace asked curiously, scoot closer.

"Not everyone know about this legends," Luffy remind. "Only people from Mist Ocean are."

"Does that means you lived there?"

"I used to," he admits.

"Is it really that far?" Sabo asks.

"Very," the reaper nodded.

"Do you think that we get to see them?"

"They are rather scarce," Luffy chuckles quietly. "So it's not easy to see them since they are hard to find."

"Oh." Then the blond headed boy yawned. Luffy closed the book and sit up from the chair before cover them with blanket. "Go to sleep," he said. "I will wake you two up when we're arrived."

"Okay..."

Luffy smiles to see them napping, walked away silently before shut the door behind him.

Sensing the same familiar presence, he narrowed his eyes and stared at the ocean. "I know you're hiding," he said knowingly. "Come on out."

"As expected of Grim Reaper."

Slender arms suddenly appear from behind, wrap around his waist and hands on his abs.

"What are you doing here," Luffy glanced over his shoulder to see an amusing black eye. "Zoro."

"What? Can't I just greet an old friend after so long." Zoro slid around to face him, smirking.

Zoro is a woman with short green hair and scar over her other eye, wearing a green kimono with black baggy pants and boots. Bandages wrapped around her bust chest and three swords hanging on one of her hips closely.

She's a beautiful and fierce woman who doesn't hesitant to attack. With her heart shaped face, pale lean and toned body, several scars shows and an aura of a feral tiger.

Luffy smiled and his lone arm around her petite waist. "Long time no see," he said making her smiles back.

"I see that you're becoming stronger as ever," he noted, eyeing her new scars and muscles.

"Of course I am," she smirks. "Doubts?"

"Never," he chuckles.

"And you're adopting kids?" She raised her eyebrow, looked over his shoulder. "Since when did you get soft?"

"Long story, now?"

"Later," she hums and pressed her body against his. "But first..."

She looked at him with wild and longing look. "I want something from you."

"Oh?" Luffy looked amused. "Now?"

"Now."

Zoro lean forward, hand tug his mask to exposed his mouth and kiss him. She moan softly at this, arms around his neck and secretly swoon at how he kissed back.

'Hah, take that!' She thoughts as her back against the wall and both found themselves kissing passionately with tongues dancing around.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A certain beautiful blond haired woman sneezes, sniff before fumed.

"That bitch," she growls.

"Let her be," another beautiful woman with long curly ginger hair stepped beside her. "Zoro is very excited to see him after so long."

"Hmph!" The blond woman just crossed her arms and looked away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"H-Hebi-hime-sama! What's wrong!?"

"Onee-sama?"

"Someone is getting between me and my fiance," the princess seethes furiously, wall been crush by her fingers. "I will kill them!"

"Onee-sama, please calm down!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sneaking to the room, Zoro locked the door and push him to the bed where she crawled toward him.

"You have no idea on how much I've been waiting for this," she licked her upper lip and grind slowly.

"I don't supposed that you couldn't wait after so many years?" Luffy guessed, taking off to reveal his upper body.

Zoro just smirked, eyeing at his body lustfully and lean down for a kiss.

The reaper growls, black tentacles burst from his back and his hands turn into claw-like, one on behind the back of her head and other on her hip.

The swordwoman is shivering with excitiment and hurriedly place her swords against the wall beside the bed. "Fuck me hard," she whispers.

"Gladly," he said with feral grin.

Never expected this huh? Sorry for late update and hope you guys like it even though there's a bit ooc.