6

"All right everyone," the man with blond hair, tired half lidded eyes and some stubble around his chin is walking around with list in his hand.

He's wearing a open purple jacket showing his muscular chest with abs, light blue sash with elaborate golden-yellow belt around his waist, dark grey knee-long pants and black sandals.

On his chest was the cross and crescent moon looking mustache symbol that resembles to jolley roger.

"We'll need to restock the supplies and have these money if you need anything yoi."

Then the crew get to work. Whitebeard Pirates are one of the strongest pirate crews in the world with their captain, Whitebeard was the only person that match with Gol D. Roger aka Pirate King in their fight.

The man earlier is Marco the Phoenix, Whitebeard's First Mate and the First Division Commander of massive pirate fleet with other commanders.

"Hey Marco!"

The man looked up to see his best friend, Thatch, the Fourth Division Commander is walking toward him with big grin.

He has light brown pompadour hairstyle and goatee around his chin with stitched scar running down his face around his left eye.

He's wearing a posh uniform with calf long pants, black belt around his waist and brown shoes.

"What is it yoi?"

"Wanna walk around a bit?" He jerked his thumb at the island. "My crew are restoring some foods from the small town and I was wondering if you want to come along."

"I don't see why not," he nodded. "Let me get my money and we're good to go yoi."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"...What is going on here?"

Thatch and Marco are stared at the crowd, dancing and laughing around the bar. Children are laughing and chasing to each others, running past through them.

"I don't know," one of the crew members shrugged. "I just stumbled upon here around two-three minutes ago."

"Let's ask someone then," Thatch went up to someone nearby and patted their shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luffy is on the stage, singing, next to him was the beaten and unconscious bandits with rope around them tightly.

People inside bar are laughing, drunk with amount of alcohol and dance happily yet clumsy.

Marco and Thatch went inside the bar then sit on the empty table before stared at the immortal on stage.

"That's him right?"

"It is yoi," Marco nods.

From what they've gathered, the man on stage is the one who defeated the bandits alone and offered to give some money to the bar owner which he's thankful.

The man offered them to sing which they agreed and soon enough, everyone seems to enjoying themselves.

They couldn't see his face due to the hood but they can see his mouth closely against the microphone. His skin is pale and they could see the clothes he's wearing.

Underneath the cloak, he's wearing a white shirt with black v-neck cardigan that seems too big with sleeves past his wrists, dark brown cargo pants and black high top ninja sandals.

La vida loca!

La vida loca!

La vida loca!

After he finish singing, everyone cheered and some are clapping their hands for amazing performance.

Luffy bowed politely before stood back up and lifted up the mask to cover his mouth. He jumped down from the stage and dragged the bandits by rope leaving everyone but two.