48

"So you're saying that you can only join their crew temporarily?" Neptune said, sitting on the front seat with the brothers beside him and Amaya.

"Yes," Luffy nodded.

"You do realizes that Whitebeard is stubborn enough to make you stay in his crew right?" The king remind him, knowing Whitebeard well.

"What do you mean?" Luffy quirked his eyebrow, staring at his friend.

"Once Whitebeard lay his eyes on you, he has no intention on letting you go and he will do everything he could to let you stay since he's stubborn," Neptune explained. "You didn't know about this?"

Luffy quiet for moment before shook his head. "No I don't," he muttered then he sighs, rubbing his temple with his fingers. "Oh great... Now my brothers are dragging into this as well."

"It's okay Lu," Sabo soothes.

"Yeah we didn't know either," Ace said.

"Don't blame yourself," Law nods.

Luffy has to smile from under his mask. His brothers sure knows how to make him feel better with those words. "Awww how sweet," Amaya cooes and kiss her lover's cheek. "You're lucky to have them."

"Ah," his eyes softened. "I am."

"To think you're doing this behind Hancock's back," Neptune teased. "My, how vile you are Luffy!"

"Neptune!"

"Oh you don't need to worry about that!" Amaya giggles, hugging his arm. "Hancock and I decided to share with Luffy, and it would be nice to experience it once in awhile!"

"Amaya!" Luffy looked at her with wide eyes and red face, did not expect her to be so bold in public. Neptune let out a loud laughter and the brothers looked confused.

She just winked and kissed his cheek once again making the two boys fumed. Ace and Sabo tugged their brother's shirt, wrap their arms around him and glared at her.

Luffy startled, find himself in their arms and he's surprised to see Law has his hand on his elbow while looking away.

Amaya just cooed and just in time for the massive doors opened, signalling at Whitebeards arrival.

_________________________________________

The first thing they saw is Neptune laughing loudly, a beautiful woman cooing at the cute sight of a man in three boys' clutches.

Whitebeard raised one of his eyebrows, wondering what's going on.